  1. #1
    is just beginning his journey here kimmybrown's Avatar

    Default A Newbie here!

    Hey! I'm a newbie here in this forum. I just hoped that all things would work well because it would make my stay here great. I just hoped that things would work out well as well as to learn more. Thanks!

  2. #2

    Default Re: A Newbie here!

    Hi Kimmy, welcome to the banter - where do you play and where are you from ?

  3. #3

    Welcome Kimmy

  4. #4