  1. #1
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Default Procli on Pokerbanter

    Hello bonusbanter!

    Just registered.. do you have any leagues or a regular day where you play sng? I have previously been on the Norwegian forum NPL, but that site dosent excist any longer (it looks like)

    Have had poker-pause for 1-2 months now... want to play again. Where do you guys play now? (where does all the US-guys play?)

    Procli

    Edit: Just figured out that this isnt the right place to post this... how to move it?
    Last edited by Procli; 21-11-2011 at 01:11.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Procli on Pokerbanter

    Moved it for you Procli.

    I remember your name so i think i remember you playing in our games in the past perhaps when we had the pokerstars league ?

    We have one league at the moment and you can find details here >> Poker League Thread

    We will be starting up a new series of games very soon so stay tuned.

    Thats a shame about the NPL, but you are all more than welcome to join in here and play our games and freerolls. Be nice to have some people speaking the same jibberish language as TomTom :)

  3. #3

    Welcome to bonusbanter at last Procli !!

  4. #4
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Thanx guys.
    Yes Pokerboss, i played in the Homegames on stars.. bonusbanter forum vs NPL forum (and maybe there was more forums?)

  5. #5
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    BTW, have i played against you also Scottieboy08? Cant remember!

  6. #6

    You might know him by his usual username which is VENGABOY :)

  7. #7
    VIP Member Procli's Avatar
    Tromso, Norway

    Ahhh, VENGABOY!!! Think i remember that name.

  8. #8
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Welcome onboard Procli, good to see you over here at bonusbanter mate.

    Ive been on a sabatical my self, shame the NPL forum is down (if thats the fact...)

    Tom

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  9. #9

    Welcome

  10. #10

    Pmsl !!!