  1. #1

    Default Ongame Network down / crashed

    In case anyone is playing any Ongame network games on sites such as SmartLive, Betfair, Bwin, Guru then you will have realised taht the network went down about 40 minutes ago.

    Live help told me at the time to come back in 20 minutes but it's still not working. I wonder how they will compensate players playing at the time ?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Ongame Network down / crashed

    When trying to login to the client you will be faced with an "incorrect username and/or password" even though you have put the correct ones in. You WILL be able to log in to each main site, but you will not be able to play anything and your balance shows -$1 or -1 point.

    Hopefully it is resolved soon :/

  3. #3
    VIP Member SmartLiveJamie's Avatar

    Apologies for last nights issues all. I can confirm that all Ongame sites are back up and they are in the process of refunding/paying out those tournaments that were affected. The Poker Banter freeroll on Smart Live has been paid out according to chip stacks.

    Jamie

  4. #4

    Default Re: Smart Live Poker

    Well heres me playing a couple of games of poker then i get kicked out of site.
    Re-ran site only to be told password was wrong (saved password) so change that and now get unable to login

    So change password again still no joy

    Anyone else able to login?

  5. #5

    Moved your post as this is a network issue Don.

    Yeah i was playing the $800 turbo and oing really well sitting top 20 with about 400 of 1100 left. Live chat say to try again in about 10-15 minutes but the whole netwrok is down - i can't help but think it's something to do with the new features they are experimenting with such as time banks etc.

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by uistdon View Post
    Well heres me playing a couple of games of poker then i get kicked out of site.
    Re-ran site only to be told password was wrong (saved password) so change that and now get unable to login

    So change password again still no joy

    Anyone else able to login?
    took me couple of goes but online now mate

  7. #7

    Well will be having an email to support as not too happy. Just logged in and i have went out in 141st place and got $1.39 back. Was sitting top 20 with 400 odd left so it appears that not everyone was booted which live help told me was ipso facto.

  8. #8

    OK awaiting a decision from poker manager as not happy when i was in such a good position and actually getting some no bad hands for a change lol.

    Hopefully its some compensation and not just an added cash tourny for all and sundry like last time.

  9. #9

    Well my game no longer so lost out on $5.50

  10. #10
    VIP Member flogger's Avatar
    Sep 2011

    Would love to try this game. Is it now already stable?

ongame network down

parola smartlivepoker 13 ian 2012

ongame down 2012

talksport predictor crashed