  1. #1
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Default Betsson GSOP 7 Online $500,000 Gtd

    Got an email on this and not seeing anything here thought I'd share. Some reasonable satellites to get into this event and it's decent software. Well worth a go I reckon for those with the time

    The GSOP Online kicks off this Sunday with a colossal $500,000 GTD freezeout.

    You can buy in direct for $200 or qualify for as little as $2.20 Check out the list of Qualifiers below, including Sunday’s qualifier $10,000 ChampionChip Last Chance with 50 $200 tickets guaranteed:

    • ChampionChip Turbo Qualifier Rebuy ($2,20)
    • $10,000 ChampionChip Last Chance ($5,50)
    • $1,000 ChampionChip Turbo Qualifier Rebuy ($5,50)
    • $1,000 ChampionChip Turbo Qualifier Rebuy ($11)
    • Coinflip ChampionChip Qualifier ($21)

    You’ll find all these Qualifiers under scheduled tournaments in the Betsson Poker lobby.

    Good luck and enjoy the game!
    The Betsson Team

    Pokerbanter = Winner (win, lose or draw)

  2. #2

    Default Re: Betsson GSOP 7 Online $500,000 Gtd

    Did all the Norwegians get banned then ? TomTom - you still look in here to fill us in ?