  1. #1
    VIP Member tonyb1979's Avatar
    Feb 2009
    Location
    newtoft lincolnshire

    Default im back

    hey guys long time no see pleased to say im back online as most of you know not been the best 6 months for me an vix but we are both fine and vix is due due to give birth to a baby boy anyday
    i hope to be able to join u guys at the tables very soon

    tonyb
    dont just say it do it

  2. #2

    Default Re: im back

    Nice one Tony, good to hear from you again! Big congrats on the new arrival when he appears

  3. #3

    Great to hear some good news for you and vix, hope all goes well with the birth. Plenty of drugs should help :)

    Would be great to see you at the tables again Tony but sounds like you may have a lot of sleep to catch up with once the new arrival comes lol. Good Luck and pass on our best wishes to Vix.

  4. #4
    VIP Member jolly67's Avatar
    Erskine

    Good to see you back Tony
    Don't wait for the perfect moment...Take the moment and make it perfect

  5. #5

    Great to see you Tony. All the best to Vix and hope to see you in the games very soon

  6. #6

    welcome back tony, nice to hear some great news for you guys, congrats Hope your all well n see you soon mate

  7. #7

    Welcome back Tony and congrats on the impending arrival.

  8. #8

    Hi Tony, Great stuff mate

  9. #9
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Welcome back mate, really nice to hear about your imminent arrival.