  1. #1

    Default Paddy Power Tournament

    WIN £5,000

    Welcome to the ultimate Last Man Standing competition. The rules are simple and the competition is tough. FREE to enter this week to win £5,000 along with the fame and glory.

    Private tournaments are also available for added rivalry!

    How To Play
    •Select one team to win from this weekends Premier League Fixtures
    •If they win you are through to the next round, lose and you are out
    •The Last Man Standing wins the Guaranteed Jackpot of �5,000!
    •New season special - FREE to enter!!
    •Free Bonus Entry, get knocked out in week 1 of any paid public tournament and get free entry to the next paid entry tournament

    Sounds like simple fun, once the big teams all get beat there won't be many left.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Paddy Power Tournament

    Just tryed to enter, you need a positive balance on your account or to have placed a bet recently

  3. #3

    Nice on jim I use paddies for all my betting usually play this also last year.....any tips on this weeks coupon?