User Tag List

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970
Results 1,726 to 1,733 of 1733

  1. #1
    Administrator Pokerbanter's Avatar

    Default Introduce yourself here

    Hi, my name is Admin and I am addicted to poker.

  2. #1726
    is just beginning his journey here EDDIE573's Avatar

    Default Re: Introduce yourself here

    My user name is EDDIE573, I placed third in the world cup competition. Am just informing you so u can credit my account with the prize money. Thanks

  3. #1727

    OK Eddie, will pass the info onto Colossus. Well done again !!

  4. #1728
    is just beginning his journey here MagicMan's Avatar
    Sep 2014

    Hi Im Steve just joined, I like a bet or two.

  5. #1729

    Hi MagicMan, welcome to the banter.

    Looking forward to seeing some big wins and handy tips from you :) Whats your fav sports to have a punt on ?

  6. #1730

  7. #1731
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    Welcome Maj

  8. #1732

    Welcome bud

  9. #1733
    Banned dwaynnyt's Avatar

    How has everything been doing for you Steve?

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970

tappy246