User Tag List

Page 1 of 70 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 1733

  1. #1
    Administrator Pokerbanter's Avatar

    Default Introduce yourself here

    Hi, my name is Admin and I am addicted to poker.

  2. #2

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Hi, my name is Admin and I am addicted to poker.

    Good then we will see more of you in our games

  3. #3
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    Hi I'm DAN and I'd like an avatar please.

  4. #4
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DAN DAN View Post
    Hi I'm DAN and I'd like an avatar please.
    Welcome Dan

    You can upload your own avatar in your User CP :woo:

  5. #5
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    I tried but it was locked on the no avatar button.

  6. #6
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    See

  7. #7
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DAN DAN View Post

    See
    Strange. I'll have a look at the user settings....

  8. #8
    VIP Member Burny's Avatar
    Kilmarnock

    Default Re: Introduce yourself here

    hi im the player previously known as WeeBurny

  9. #9
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Lol Burny.

    Im Tom, moderator on this forum.
    Im the guy getting crap for the bonusbanter Premier League overall and monthly scores!
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  10. #10
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    Quote Originally Posted by Burny View Post
    hi im the player previously known as WeeBurny
    Have you sprouted?

  11. #11
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DAN DAN View Post
    Have you sprouted?
    HeHe. Well he is 21 now!!!

  12. #12
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    Quote Originally Posted by CoistysGoldenBoot View Post
    HeHe. Well he is 21 now!!!
    Stone? That's a hell of a size to be!!!

  13. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Burny View Post
    hi im the player previously known as WeeBurny

    Has Burny grown up ???:nana:

  14. #14
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Oh hi.

  15. #15
    Administrator Pokerbanter's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by yen_sid View Post
    Oh hi.

    Welcome

  16. #16
    Moderator Leggymambo's Avatar
    South Shields

    hi im leggymambo... loving the new site

  17. #17

    Talking Re: Introduce yourself here

    Hi, my names Jimbo and i'm an alcoholic

  18. #18
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Hi I am CoistysGoldenBoot and I am considering a name-change

  19. #19
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    Quote Originally Posted by CoistysGoldenBoot View Post
    Hi I am CoistysGoldenBoot and I am considering a name-change
    Yes it is a bit long winded isn't it.

  20. #20
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DAN DAN View Post
    Yes it is a bit long winded isn't it.
    Indeed .

  21. #21
    VIP Member atisjdm's Avatar

    Hi

    Im atisjdm (Andy) like the new site, it is much much better.

  22. #22
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    And a new star was born

  23. #23
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    We will still call you coisty though.:nana:

  24. #24
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DAN DAN View Post
    We will still call you coisty though.:nana:

    Some still do in real life :

  25. #25
    VIP Member jockzza's Avatar
    greenock scotland

    hi all im jocky and im an aquarius age 39 oops sorry wrong site

Page 1 of 70 1231151 ... LastLast

tappy246