User Tag List

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 1733

  1. #1
    Administrator Pokerbanter's Avatar

    Default Introduce yourself here

    Hi, my name is Admin and I am addicted to poker.

  2. #101
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    Default Re: Introduce yourself here

    Where in the hell have you been? There's a HU league you're in remember. Oh and welcome back.

  3. #102
    ChrisCage
    Guest ChrisCage's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DAN DAN View Post
    Where in the hell have you been? There's a HU league you're in remember. Oh and welcome back.
    :nana:

    Sorry been working started yet another new job but all i can say now is

    HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

  4. #103
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCage View Post
    :nana:

    Sorry been working started yet another new job but all i can say now is

    HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Aye well now you're here... Square go???

    Got a HU League to complete.

  5. #104
    ChrisCage
    Guest ChrisCage's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseYerself View Post
    Aye well now you're here... Square go???

    Got a HU League to complete.
    Yeah i kno spoke with burn on ms today gonna arrange it for fri

  6. #105
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCage View Post
    Yeah i kno spoke with burn on ms today gonna arrange it for fri

    Arrange what for Fri? I'll play you the now...

    PS - You'll be needing to read this

    http://bonusbanter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7

  7. #106
    ChrisCage
    Guest ChrisCage's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseYerself View Post
    Arrange what for Fri? I'll play you the now...

    PS - You'll be needing to read this

    http://bonusbanter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7
    k gotta try work out how i work this out

    Completely new to me *Itches head*

  8. #107
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCage View Post
    k gotta try work out how i work this out

    Completely new to me *Itches head*
    Work what out?

  9. #108
    ChrisCage
    Guest ChrisCage's Avatar

    Please avoid caps lock and excessive punctuation in the header and ensure threads have full and descriptive subject headings.
    Textspeak will not be tolerated.
    Please avoid posting images of, or links to, material that could be considered offensive. If it's not safe for work then it isn't welcome.
    Also, don't request or submit material that may result in copyright infringement.
    The board is only as good as its users - the search tool is your friend: please use it and try to avoid excessive duplication of threads.
    Argument and debate is encouraged but respect for other users should be paramount. Report troublemakers and interlopers to admin and avoid abusive or threatening behaviour.
    Please refrain from making posts that may be deemed sectarian, racist or in support of any terrorist organisation.
    The posting guidelines and FAQs are here. Please keep these in mind when using the site.

    Dam can see myself getting banned in 1 week :crazy:lol

    Hows Keatsy finding this

    Na seriously will try ma best :crazy: cant even use text talk like gd for example

  10. #109
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCage View Post

    Dam can see myself getting banned in 1 week :crazy:lol

    Hows Keatsy finding this

    Na seriously will try ma best :crazy: cant even use text talk like gd for example
    Just gd Chris? :nana:

  11. #110
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Well it's easier for us to just delete posts than go in and edit them. It's a nightmare trying to decipher posts on here at times and it's a bit of laziness TBH. As a public forum it makes us look rather silly having a forum full of txt spk posts n tht.

    The post-chopper is out

  12. #111
    ChrisCage
    Guest ChrisCage's Avatar

    Dam this dont feel right dunno if i miss the old forum or not

    One things for sure not seeing any chat box

  13. #112
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCage View Post
    One things for sure not seeing any chat box
    You trying to cause trouble? Not like you. :nana:

  14. #113
    ChrisCage
    Guest ChrisCage's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DAN DAN View Post
    You trying to cause trouble? Not like you. :nana:

    So many options an **** btw opps by the way congrats on becoming
    network manager Dan

    Also noticed another thing

    Let the others chase us, we welcome the chase

    Classic Coisty ah straight to the point u want some come get some

  15. #114
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Welcome to the cager.

  16. #115
    VIP Member Burny's Avatar
    Kilmarnock

    I love my jazz hands!

  17. #116
    ChrisCage
    Guest ChrisCage's Avatar

    :) cheers peeps

  18. #117
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    Cheers Chris, just means I have a title when playing on bebo now.

  19. #118

    welcome chris

  20. #119
    VIP Member Colbro's Avatar
    Birmingham UK

    Well good evening all and good to see so many familiar names.

    I know Yen Sid and Dan Dan from their previous forum so hopefully will get to know all the others soon

  21. #120

    Welcome Col

  22. #121
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    Welcome Colbro,take your shoes off, make yourself at home. Glad you ran into Ed on the tables tonight great to see you again.

  23. #122
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Welcome Colbro, recognise your name from somewhere as well. Enjoy the forum and best of luck to you at the tables.

  24. #123
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Colbro View Post
    Well good evening all and good to see so many familiar names.

    I know Yen Sid and Dan Dan from their previous forum so hopefully will get to know all the others soon
    Hi Col. Good to see you believed me when I told you this was a good place and you should come see. Shameless canvassing.

    Welcome Colbro, good to see you again. All poker in here, feel free to have a look round and share your knowledge/experience.

  25. #124
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Welcome aboard Colbro. Good to see sid has his uses

  26. #125
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    Since most of them are here now.

    back row: yen_sid, suitedpower, rejmak
    front: kristobal, betfly(not here...yet) me

    rejmak, trickrick and me

    ed and colbro
    Last edited by DAN DAN; 19-01-2009 at 00:08.

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

tappy246