User Tag List

Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 1733

  1. #1
    Administrator Pokerbanter's Avatar

    Default Introduce yourself here

    Hi, my name is Admin and I am addicted to poker.

  2. #76
    VIP Member datters's Avatar
    berwick

    Default Re: Introduce yourself here

    hi guys thats me here had trouble registering but thanks to bigH for the help

  3. #77

    Welcome Datters:)

  4. #78
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Welcome Datters. Glad we got it sorted in the end.

  5. #79
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Welcome Datters.

  6. #80

    Hello Datters :k

  7. #81
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Welcome datters. You haven't missed a thing.

  8. #82
    VIP Member SuitedPower's Avatar

    sup.......

  9. #83
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Sup Jez dawg.

  10. #84
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Welcome SuitedPower, enjoy.

  11. #85

    Yo yo, sup Jez :)

  12. #86
    VIP Member wkdgo4it's Avatar
    galashiels

    hi am wkdgo4it love poker also pc gaming inbetween i spend at least 15hrs a day on pc lol i get withdrawn if i am not infront of pc lol

  13. #87
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    Welcome Jez, I see you're jumping straight in, no holding back.

  14. #88
    is just beginning his journey here bayern's Avatar

    Hi. My names Bayern and I live near Munich close to Munchen in Bavaria in Bayern near Munchen.

  15. #89

    Welcome guys.

  16. #90
    VIP Member datters's Avatar
    berwick

    welcome guys

  17. #91

    Quote Originally Posted by bayern View Post
    Hi. My names Bayern and I live near Munich close to Munchen in Bavaria in Bayern near Munchen.

    Is your name Alan McInally

  18. #92
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Welcome Alan.

  19. #93
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by bayern View Post
    Hi. My names Bayern and I live near Munich close to Munchen in Bavaria in Bayern near Munchen.

    Where did you hear about bonusbanter from?

  20. #94
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bayern View Post
    Hi. My names Bayern and I live near Munich close to Munchen in Bavaria in Bayern near Munchen.
    Welcome mate Glad you got registered ok.

  21. #95
    VIP Member TheFlyFifer's Avatar
    Auckland N.Z.

    wlcome.... I like bayern, the song tho, not the team - long live Raith Rovers and die toten hosen.......
    Veni, vidi, vici

  22. #96
    VIP Member kristobal's Avatar
    leeds

    Hi all, I'm Kris - Dan Dan's protege

    Welcome Rick and Jez .... and Scottie ( is it really you Scottie?, after meeting so many Scottieboy's at the poker tables I don't really know who is who , if it's you - what's the score Scottie ? )

  23. #97

    Quote Originally Posted by kristobal View Post
    Welcome Rick and Jez .... and Scottie ( is it really you Scottie?, after meeting so many Scottieboy's at the poker tables I don't really know who is who , if it's you - what's the score Scottie ? )
    wat

    I have a fanbase? :heh:

    I'm good thanks Kris and yes it is me lol

    How's teh pokahs for you?

  24. #98
    VIP Member kristobal's Avatar
    leeds

    Gooood it is you

    ... and poker? eh, trying slowly to build my bankroll now, I lost so many months on playing here and there without any real target so I recently decided to stick to one site ( more - less ) and build something... we'll see what happens

  25. #99
    VIP Member nhggfu's Avatar
    London

    Quote Originally Posted by SuitedPower View Post
    sup.......

    heh hello jez.. hu for rollz pls!
    p.s why do u always leave the shorthanded cash tables when I sit down with u? :)
    ----
    heads up for rollz pls...

  26. #100
    ChrisCage
    Guest ChrisCage's Avatar

    WOW

    Im ChrisCage Otherwise known as The Cager

    Loving the pro look gonna take time getting use to.

Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

tappy246