User Tag List

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 1733

  1. #1
    Administrator Pokerbanter's Avatar

    Default Introduce yourself here

    Hi, my name is Admin and I am addicted to poker.

  2. #51
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Default Re: Introduce yourself here

    Welcome sef.

  3. #52

    cheers m8 just firing thru the site to get ma bearings haha

  4. #53

    Where the hell is Bankie ???? Haven't seen him for ages. Would be nice to hear from Grant again just so we know he is alive lol.

  5. #54

    aye he is good tinny broke his pc so he aint online much. lol. well i dunno if it was him that broke it but grants winds him up anyway. lol. he might b coming over later so i'll get him to post

  6. #55

    If he gets back on a regular basis he aint allowed to do the quiz:nana:

    Only Kidding tell him hes a badly missed quality player

  7. #56

    lol im on the fone 2 him now he said hes the daddy at the quiz. lol. aye he a really good player ive learned quite a bit aff him.

  8. #57
    VIP Member jockzza's Avatar
    greenock scotland

    welcome tae the forum sef m8 youll enjoy it on here plenty of characters is bankie still stayin in sunny greenock m8 or has he seen sense and got tae feck oot, tell him tae get his ass back on here

  9. #58
    VIP Member jockzza's Avatar
    greenock scotland

    lol just noticed your fae the port no your fault m8

  10. #59
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    Been away for a day and look at all our new starts.

    Welcome Scottie and rick, old friends and hi sef, I'm the one who was mailing you on bebo.

    You have settled in very well for someone who doesn't know his way around forums.

  11. #60

    lol been looking thru it most of the day. think i got it sussed. a little bit at least lol.

  12. #61
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    32 posts in less than a day is pretty impressive.

  13. #62

    yeah i can talk alrite. lol. every1 seems really nice n been helpful 2day n i downloaded few new poker sites

  14. #63
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Glad to hear you enjoy ur stay so far sef!

    Lods of great people on this forum... :)
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  15. #64

    yeah defo, cant wait to get a game with u all.

  16. #65
    VIP Member nhggfu's Avatar
    London

    Quote Originally Posted by DAN DAN View Post
    Hi I'm DAN and I'd like an avatar please.
    haggis avatar or ur not scottish!

    hey folks, I joined up cos I know dan-dan from poker, and if bonusbanter is good enough for her, it's good enough for me!

    I was a pro poker player for 2 years, I still play but just started working for a poker company and moved to england last month cos the offer was too good and I was doing what I love.. Poker! [truth: I had a sick downswing in nov and dec, took the job offer, then ran sick good for a +~12k month at xmas.. such bad beats]
    my poker blog <- (delete if you feel I am spamming admins, dunno ur link to blog policy but it saves me waffling here)

    off to have a gander on your forums. gl on the tables folks.

    hope to see u bonusbanterers on a table somewhere soon.
    Last edited by BigH1771; 15-01-2009 at 23:55. Reason: Appreciate your comments but had to delete your link the now: http://www.pokerbanter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4.
    ----
    heads up for rollz pls...

  17. #66

    Welcome nicehandgoodgamef***you :)

  18. #67
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Welcome aboard.

    We must admit, now, that we like having DD around... :nana::nana:
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  19. #68
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    Welcome ya bam, now behave when you're here.

  20. #69
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    Quote Originally Posted by TomTom96 View Post
    Welcome aboard.

    We must admit, now, that we like having DD around... :nana::nana:
    What do you mean now? Didn't you like having me around from the start?

  21. #70
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Of course I did.

    Im scandie, what can I say?
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  22. #71

    Quote Originally Posted by TomTom96 View Post
    Of course I did.

    Im scandie, what can I say?
    No need to defend yourself vs this DD devil Tom

  23. #72
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Well Im scandie so Im excused anyway scottie!
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  24. #73

    Very true

    How did you finish in the df?

    edit: 10th, nice result mate :k

  25. #74
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Had to make an edit of your blog link nhggfu. Please just make a post to admin@bonusbanter.com and provide link and we can look at it better and maybe add it back in. I've put the site rule link in but here it is as a link

    http://http://www.bonusbanter.com/fo...thread.php?t=4

  26. #75
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    It was a chitty finish.
    Tried to push my A10 again, faced AK and went out to early lol

    But, profit is profit atleast

    Ty anyway. :)

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

tappy246