User Tag List

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 1733

  1. #1
    Administrator Pokerbanter's Avatar

    Default Introduce yourself here

    Hi, my name is Admin and I am addicted to poker.

  2. #26
    VIP Member TheFlyFifer's Avatar
    Auckland N.Z.

    Default Re: Introduce yourself here

    Hi guys. took a bit oh time to get in, didnt realiase you had to re-register. admin may want to delete the email i sent asking for a new p/w as i dont need one now after reading the new launch email. doh

    Fly

  3. #27

    Hi, i'm Scottie - Degen as they come :)

  4. #28
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottieboy08 View Post
    Hi, i'm Scottie - Degen as they come :)
    Welcome again Scott you big shark.

    My name is Ed the wee trout.

  5. #29
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    im formerly known as TomTom, but after yesterdays league game im know known as Tommy Trout...
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  6. #30
    VIP Member keatsy's Avatar
    motherwell

    Hiya all,

    My names keatsy, im 29ish, i live in Scotland, and im an alcoholic aswell

    :>)))

  7. #31
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by keatsy View Post
    Hiya all,

    My names keatsy, im 29ish, i live in Scotland, and im an alcoholic aswell

    :>)))

    You're still like a Christmas tree though

  8. #32
    Banned Boab's Avatar

    I like the new place it looks great

    I will be back online hopefully in the next 2 weeks to have some fun once i get things sorted out. :crazy:

    Yous dont get rid of me that easily :)

  9. #33
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Boab View Post
    I like the new place it looks great

    I will be back online hopefully in the next 2 weeks to have some fun once i get things sorted out. :crazy:

    Yous dont get rid of me that easily :)
    Welcome boab, and good luck mate.

  10. #34
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Hi Boab, good to see you're still alive.

  11. #35
    VIP Member trickrick's Avatar

    Hey up ! I recognise of couple of names on here..

    I'm trickrick and I'm pretty crappy at poker..

  12. #36
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by trickrick View Post
    Hey up ! I recognise of couple of names on here..

    I'm trickrick and I'm pretty crappy at poker..
    Welcome mate. Who do you recognise and where do you play bud?

  13. #37
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by trickrick View Post
    Hey up ! I recognise of couple of names on here..

    I'm trickrick and I'm pretty crappy at poker..
    Hi Rick. Good to see you in here. :)

  14. #38
    VIP Member trickrick's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseYerself View Post
    Welcome mate. Who do you recognise and where do you play bud?
    Mr Sid and his good lady Dan (who facebook-linked this site)..

    Also recognise Kristobal and Scottieboy as well...

  15. #39
    VIP Member trickrick's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by yen_sid View Post
    Hi Rick. Good to see you in here. :)
    Howdy Sid..Long time no (virtual) see..

  16. #40
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Indeed Rick. Are you going to the festival in April? We are all booked up and looking forward to it. Hope to see you there again, well, come to think of it, when we finally met up last year I had lost the ability to see. I remember the photos though.

    All brand new in here and looking good, hope you stick around.

  17. #41
    Moderator Leggymambo's Avatar
    South Shields

    hey rick welcome to the banter m8...

  18. #42
    VIP Member trickrick's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by yen_sid View Post
    Indeed Rick. Are you going to the festival in April? We are all booked up and looking forward to it. Hope to see you there again, well, come to think of it, when we finally met up last year I had lost the ability to see. I remember the photos though.

    All brand new in here and looking good, hope you stick around.

    Aye - was a good crack in Newcastle last year.. Got absolutely bolluxed first day, which actually helped with my bluffin as I amazingly ended the first day in 14th place..Felt so shit the next day mind and bombed out..:crazy:

    Had one crack at qualfying the other week in the Thursday rebuy.. Alas didnt have any money to rebuy and promptly crashed out altho I remember Jezza was nicely placed at the time..

    Will have another couple of Sunday evening qualifiers so will see how it goes..
    Last edited by trickrick; 14-01-2009 at 22:22.

  19. #43
    VIP Member trickrick's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Leggymambo View Post
    hey rick welcome to the banter m8...
    Cheers buddy

  20. #44

    Good to see you Rick, well played in the TDP invitational btw, you were really unlucky in a few of those games

  21. #45
    VIP Member trickrick's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottieboy08 View Post
    Good to see you Rick, well played in the TDP invitational btw, you were really unlucky in a few of those games
    Cheers Scottie.. Took a break from TDP but will go back at some point..

    I'm sure you would have been the fave if you had started at the beginning of the league...

    (Not a Mutual backslapping club..honest..)

  22. #46

    Hiiii Fiiiive hehe

    Beanie ran away with it though Rick, I think any of us would have struggled to catch him lol

  24. #48

    hey guys im sef new to the whole forum thing but my m8 used to be on here n told me to sign up. i just love my poker, still learning loadssa stuff tho.

  25. #49

  26. #50

    thx m8 p.s bankieboy praises u all.

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

tappy246