User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 88

  1. #1

    Default Sky Sports Super 6

    Its back

    Your chance to make a few hundred grand and possibly beat my score of 34 from last year

    Free to enter every week

    http://super6.skysports.com/home

  2. #2

    Default Re: Sky Sports Super 6

    Ive missed this, enjoyed a wee free coupon each week.

    Anyone wanna go a fiver a head and the person with the most correct scores at end of season wins?

  3. #3

    So many free comps now its hard to keep track but this one is really good. Cheers Don.

  4. #4

    Yeah this one is top of my bookmarks so i dont forget (i did forget about 5 times last season) and i was 10 of the eventual winner.

    Still in 1200 place though

  5. #5

    Only the 1 for me yesterday. Good to be off the starting block though

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by uistdon View Post
    Only the 1 for me yesterday. Good to be off the starting block though
    snap

  7. #7

    0 for me. In fact i was so bad i didn't even get a correct win,lose or draw never mind a fully correct result !!

  8. #8

    big zilcho for me, im giving yeez a head start.

    Guessing by the complete snubbness no one fancies a fiver on it.

  9. #9

    Another blank day for me

  10. #10
    is a glorious beacon of light teaulc's Avatar

    zilch yet again...........just as well i dont make a living out of football betting

  11. #11

    Another big fat 0 for me too.

  12. #12

    Didnt get mine on this week so still not off the mark for the season

  13. #13

    Finally bagged 2 this week :/

  14. #14

    got zero again

  15. #15

    off the mark with 2 this week. woohoo

  16. #16

    Zero again, this is tough going

  17. #17

    Yeh managed Zero myself with very little effort :)

  18. #18
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Got the Everton result right. On 2 for season

    See how many women were in the top 20 or so this week?
    Pokerbanter = Winner (win, lose or draw)

  19. #19

    Quote Originally Posted by uistdon View Post
    Zero again, this is tough going
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerboss View Post
    Yeh managed Zero myself with very little effort :)
    +1 cant seem to get one right this year, was on 4 last year by now

  20. #20

    1 for me this week giving me 3 for the season

  21. #21

    Absolutely heehaw again

  22. #22

    yep hee haw for me aswell, i was 1 goal off chelsea i had 4-0.. 1 off with liverpool i had 3-1, n 1 off a cpl of others too lol

  23. #23
    VIP Member kristobal's Avatar
    leeds

    played for the first time yesterday and had 2 - chelski and west brom

  24. #24
    is a glorious beacon of light teaulc's Avatar

    up to 4 points now, get so close,especially this week.

  25. #25

    Unreal - i forgot to enter this week and would have got all 6 !!!!! Honest :)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

sky sports super 6

sky super 6

sky sports fantasy football poker password

sky super 6 facebook password for 26th feb 2012sky sports fantasy football facebook pagewww.skysportsuper6sky sports super 6 facebookskysports super6super 6 poker password todayfacebook super 6 skysportssky poker fantasy facebook football freeroll password 18th marchsuper 6 password for sky pokersky super 6 freeroll passwordtalksport super6www.skysportsuper6ssuper6 facebooksky super 6 poker password march 2012sky sports fantasy football facebook page poker password jan 22ndsky sports fantasy football facebooksuper 6 poker password