User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 32

  1. #1

    Default Daily Record Football Tipster Competition 2011/12

    This is an excellent competition, which is easy to enter and with a good strategy you could do very well. The thing I like most about this comp, is that you pick your own matches from any Scottish or English games, giving you approx 70 games to choose your 3-6 games from.

    There are weekly, monthly and End of Season Prizes which are all noted on the attached link.

    The competition starts next week but you can pop in anytime and have a go. You will note that last seasons 2nd place in the May League table only won 42, so you always have a chance no matter when you enter.

    My tactics will be to go for smaller wins with maybe a 3 or 4 team accie with maybe a more speculative entry on the last weekend of every month to go for the montly prize.

    Good Luck.

    http://www.betrescue.com/competition...r-competition/

  2. #2

    Excellent - you have to scroll down to the bottom of the page almost for the entry form.

    My picks are

    inverness v hibs = 2
    hearts v dundee utd = X
    kilmarnock v motherwell = X

  3. #3

    I've done mine:

    St. Mirren
    East Fife
    Livingston
    QOS
    Ross County

  4. #4
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    As a former winner of this competition i should let you know my secret BUT I WONT. PBTRUMPET worst football tipster ever i mean he supports AIRDRIE enough said lololol.

  5. #5

    1st post and looking to get banned already lol

  6. #6

    Bump

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Cant remember what i picked and cant find them

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by pokerboss View Post
    Excellent - you have to scroll down to the bottom of the page almost for the entry form.

    My picks are

    inverness v hibs = 2
    hearts v dundee utd = X
    kilmarnock v motherwell = X
    Well i've 2 up and just waiting on Hearts and Dundee Utd hoping for a draw.

  10. #10

    I got all mine up

  11. #11

    Nice one Jim - rough odds /?

  12. #12

    So can you find out what you put in? i rekon i got 6

  13. #13

    Don't think so Don, reckon my odds were about 11/1 but its Ladbrokes prices so pob only 7/1.

  14. #14

    Nice one Jim, think i will be looking at odds of about 20-1 if hearts draw today.

  15. #15

    C'mon Hearts - get a late late goal and give me a 20-1 starter !!

  16. #16

    Unlucky pb, great effort.

  17. #17

    Nevermind, when do the results get posted Jim so we can see if you got anything ? Well done :) Bloody Hertz !!! I would never have picked a UTD win to be fair so got it totally wrong lol.

  18. #18

    Not sure when results are up pb, but doubt i would be ahead of Hendy who will probably be top.

  19. #19

    August 2011 Leaderboard:
    PositionNameTownReturn Including Stake
    1John McLarenAyrshire307.65
    2Gary HowiesonGrangemouth175.70
    3James HanlyGlasgow150.76
    4Richard StokesSutton-in-Ashfield125.38
    5Neil RobertsonCumnock114.17
    6David WalshGlasgow111.26
    7Jim BonnerGlasgow106.93
    8Tom McLuckieFalkirk104.70
    9Charles OrrPaisley93.06
    10Steve SmartFife88.91
    11Brian MaloneyPort Glasgow77.02
    12Stephen DormerMotherwell75.51
    13Margaret CaithnessBishopton59.90
    14David MackieFife48.04
    15Danny Maloney SnrGreenock42.47
    16Robert GoldieFalkirk39.33
    17Derek HogganBonnybridge38.70
    18John HaymanMontrose31.65

    7th place jim, nice one. I would've been 2nd if hearts had scored ffs.

  20. #20

    Jimbo 7th

  21. #21
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by uistdon View Post
    Jimbo 7th
    Pokerbanter = Winner (win, lose or draw)

  22. #22

    Good start with my tactics of going for the smaller wins, 3 more of them to take the monthly prize i hope. Hope more Banterers join in so we can sweep the boards.

  23. #23

    mines is in for weekend

  24. #24

    Well done Jim

  25. #25

    Cannae mind who i done, 5 teams, think its,

    Dundee Utd
    Notts Forest
    Brighton
    Leicester
    Huddersfield

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

tipster competition

worst football tipster

daily tipster competition

how do i enter daily record betrescue champion tipster contestwhat do i need to do to enter the daily record contest betrescue champion tipsterdaily record £500 competitionsfootball tipster competition Daily Record Football Tipster Competition football tipster forumdaily record tipster competitionneil robertson cumnocktipster competition.ukdaily record football tipster