  1. #1

    Default Sky Sports Fantasy Football League 2011/2012

    Its that time of year again

    First up this year is the Sky Sports League, free to enter, fantastic prizes but as usual loads of entries.

    There's 100,000 worth of prizes on offer this year and a first prize of 25,000

    I have set up our own private league

    http://fantasyfootball.skysports.com/leagues/join/

    League name - bonusbanter
    Pin - 8008080

    Good luck all

  2. #2

    Default Re: Sky Sports Fantasy Football League 2011/2012

    Nice one Don, i've joined up. Remember you can random select your team right now to have it registered and can make unlimited changes up until 13th August, but you never know you might like your team.

  3. #3

    Thats me in too. RTeally sleak interface this year and picking the team was easy. Good Luck all, lets win some prizes !!

  4. #4

    Team Name: PBTrumpets

    Position
    Player
    Value

    Goalkeeper
    Hart, Joe
    5.9m

    Defender
    Johnson, Glen
    6.9m

    Distin, Sylvain
    5.8m

    Hangeland, Brede
    5.7m

    Jagielka, Phil
    5.7m

    Midfielder
    Nani (c)
    8.8m

    Jarvis, Matt
    5.5m

    Larsson, Sebastian
    4.6m

    Adam, Charlie
    5.9m

    Striker
    Berbatov, Dimitar
    9.7m

    van Persie, Robin
    9.5m

  5. #5

    Well i suppose someone has to come last
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerboss View Post
    Team Name: PBTrumpets

    Position
    Player
    Value

    Goalkeeper
    Hart, Joe
    5.9m

    Defender
    Johnson, Glen
    6.9m

    Distin, Sylvain
    5.8m

    Hangeland, Brede
    5.7m

    Jagielka, Phil
    5.7m

    Midfielder
    Nani (c)
    8.8m

    Jarvis, Matt
    5.5m

    Larsson, Sebastian
    4.6m

    Adam, Charlie
    5.9m

    Striker
    Berbatov, Dimitar
    9.7m

    van Persie, Robin
    9.5m

  6. #6

    BUMP - get your teams in the bonusbanter league. See first post for details. Takes 1 minute to sign up and pick a lucky dip...... you never know, you might just win !

  7. #7
    VIP Member fatshaft's Avatar
    Feb 2009

    Dunecht Dons

  8. #8

    16 teams in the league now, still time to get in !!

  9. #9

    Decided to spend a bit of time looking at fixtures etc instead of lucky dip - here we go :

    Given, ShayAVL4.800000000
    Kompany, VincentMCY7.7000000000
    Johnson, GlenLIV6.9000000000
    Hangeland, BredeFUL5.7000000000
    Enrique, JoseNEW5.5000000000
    Taarabt, AdelQPR5.1000---000
    Ben Arfa, HatemNEW4.7000---000
    Moses, VictorWIG4.6000---000
    Rooney, WayneMUN9.9000---000
    Bent, DarrenAVL9.0000---000
    Suarez, LuisLIV8.8000---000

  10. #10

    How many teams can you have ? I have just created another team so now i have 2 :/ no idea whats going on.

  11. #11

    Quote Originally Posted by pokerboss View Post
    How many teams can you have ? I have just created another team so now i have 2 :/ no idea whats going on.
    snap your allowed 2 teams free

    ive joined the elephantant again

  12. #12

    im in

    Sefs supertards

    Hart, Joe
    Hangeland, Brede
    Alcaraz, Antolin
    Warnock, Stephen
    Bale, Gareth
    Downing, Stewart
    Cahill, Tim
    Jarvis, Matt
    Adam, Charlie
    Berbatov, Dimitar
    van Persie, Robin

  13. #13

    League - bonusbanter

    Top 5

    PositionManagerTeam NamePointsGoalsAssists
    1WA PRENTICEPBTrumpets7777-
    2Karen HughesKaties Kickers7171-
    3ahmed patelDaggers Redbridge6565-
    4ahmed patelDaggers Redbridge 26363-
    5Shervin ChasebiNew Skool5959-

    League Statistics

    Entrants: 35 Chairman: donnie steele
    League Average: League Position:
    Your Points: n/a Your Position: n/a

  14. #14

    I looked too and seen this, dont know why ive got 0 points

  15. #15

    Knockout Cup

    The Knockout Cup competition involves every team entered into the game. The Knockout Cup will randomly pair a Managers team with another Managers team in a head to head and the team that scores the most points in the Game week (Tuesday to Monday) will progress to the next round, until we have just two teams left to compete for the prize on the final day of the Premier League season.

    All teams in the Game by midnight on 28th November will be entered into the Knockout Cup and be eligible to win the prize.

    The winner will receive 2 VIP tickets to see the Premier League team of their choice, plus luxury travel & 2 nights hotel stay!

  16. #16
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Just a minding for those thinking about making subs or just sticking with the tried and tested....!!

    Sky have offered the opportunity for you all to select a 3rd team for free. Allows you to compete for the weekly and monthly prizes so well worth it.

    "From now until the 31st January we're giving you an extra game credit, plus the chance to win a trip to the Milan Derby. All you have to do is enter a brand new team before 7.45pm on Jan 31st. Your new team will not only score points for the main game but will also be automatically entered into the 2nd half competition!"
    Pokerbanter = Winner (win, lose or draw)

sky sports fantasy football poker password

sky sports fantasy football 20112012

sky sports fantasy football 201213

skysportseuro12

sky fantasy football

skysportsfantsyfootball

sky sports fantasy football europe 2012sky sports free fantasy football 20112012www.skysportsfantsyfootball.comsky sports fantsy football 20112012sky fantasy football facebook poker passwordhow many entrants in sky fantasy football2011 2012 fantasy football sky sportssky sports euro fantasy squadSearch skysportsfantsyfootballwww.fantasyfootballskysports.comwww.skysportsfantsyfootballsky sports euro 20121 fantasy footballskysports fantasy footbal 201213sky sports fantasy football 2011-2012