User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 195

  1. #1
    Administrator Pokerbanter's Avatar

    Default Monthly Newsletter

    Tonight i "posted" our Monthly newsletter to your email addresses which you registered to the forum, if you haven't received it then post in here.

    We would certainly appreciate any comments, god or bad on what you would like featured. If it's good, tell us !!! If it can be improved then definately tell us !!!!

    The newsletters will be archived on the main site for prosperity and if anyone wants to reminisce in the future. They can be located by going to the bonusbanter homepage and choosing "Newsletter Archive" from the main menu, or click below !!

    www.bonusbanter.com/newsletter.html

    Enjoy

  2. #76

    Default Re: Monthly Newsletter

    Very nice job H

  3. #77

    another good production mate who gets this posted on paper?

  4. #78
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Highest quality as always H, good stuff.

  5. #79
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Welcome to August's edition of the bonusbanter Monthly Newsletter. Should be in the post later on tomorrow also.

    http://www.bonusbanter.com/newsletters/augnews.html

  6. #80
    Forgotten
    Guest Forgotten's Avatar

    Outstanding work as per mate, the time you take out to do this is much appreciated and I think I speak for the whole of PB there.

    Will get it emailed out just now...

  7. #81
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    Great again H, even if at our expense. Glad we give you something to write about.

  8. #82
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Seems like Summer is almost over and, for many, you may be wondering if it ever began. Sounds a bit like the bonusbanter Premier League that has been running on Titan Poker for the last year and finally finished this month. Never fear though as a new league venture will commence at the beginning of September and the Devilfish Poker Team have already offered a great incentive to encourage a higher turnout of players - it's sure to be a cracker. Life, like the seasons, passes through regular cycles and friends - either ones we see every day or our close online community colleagues - fall into similar cycles. Seasons come and go, as do our friends, but like the dawning of Autumn then Winter you know they will inevitably arrive and so we see many of our good friends find their way back and come into our lives again (a bit deep maybe but you'll get my meaning if you think about it). Our bonusbanter community continues to grow and the administration team continue to develop new ventures to reward your support and encourage more along. Pass the word along and let everyone know that you can't find better than the Banter.
    Turning into fookin Mills & Boone ya big soft git.

  9. #83
    VIP Member jockzza's Avatar
    greenock scotland

    great job again big h was tom huvin a bad hair day me thinks

  10. #84
    VIP Member keatsy's Avatar
    motherwell

    great read again mate,

  11. #85
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Well done once again H. Cracking read as always.

    You might want to pop in through the night when nobody is around and sneak another "L" into signaler.

  12. #86
    Forgotten
    Guest Forgotten's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by yen_sid View Post
    Turning into fookin Mills & Boone ya big soft git.
    HaHa.

  13. #87

    Very enjoyable read H loving it Cant believe your doing this on your big day

  14. #88

    nice one H great read as always

  15. #89

    Excellent stuff H, i take it you couldn't get a picture of Tom without his hat on.

  16. #90
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by jockzza View Post
    was tom huvin a bad hair day me thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo70 View Post
    i take it you couldn't get a picture of Tom without his hat on.

    I never leave home without ma hat!
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  17. #91

    Great stuff H

  18. #92
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Quality production H!
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  19. #93
    Forgotten
    Guest Forgotten's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TomTom96 View Post
    I never leave home without ma hat!
    Neither would I if I lived in Finland!!!

    :nana:

  20. #94
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseYerself View Post

  21. #95

    Excellent read as ever H, well played.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseYerself View Post
    Outstanding work as per mate, the time you take out to do this is much appreciated and I think I speak for the whole of PB there.
    Is there anything else you speak for Pokerboss about mate ??

  22. #96
    Moderator Leggymambo's Avatar
    South Shields

    great stuff again H,,, a lot of hard work gone in to that... and much appreciated...

  23. #97
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Thanks again for the great support and kind findback everyone. Mills and Boon going to look nothing after my next introduction!!!

  24. #98
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by DAN DAN View Post
    Great again H, even if at our expense. Glad we give you something to write about.
    You keep it real (or is that surreal) Diane. No dig at you (honest), it's just great to see such openess on the forum and just keep doing what you do best - it will always get a mention!

  25. #99
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by yen_sid View Post
    Well done once again H. Cracking read as always.

    You might want to pop in through the night when nobody is around and sneak another "L" into signaler.
    Played around with the 2nd L but omitted it in my haste. There's guaranteed to be more errors and if I get a chance I'll tweak it over the weekend. You going to be putting one of those "L"s on the outside of your signal box? :nana:

  26. #100
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BigH1771 View Post
    You going to be putting one of those "L"s on the outside of your signal box? :nana:
    Aye, big huge one for the drivers to see.

    I need to sign in as "trainee signaller" and when I answer the phone I also need to refer to myself as trainee. Another 2/3 weeks and the "L" will be leaving.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

contraseña talksport ukipt freeroll 3003