  1. #1

    Default Who's Calling River Bet?

    #Game No : 137539096
    ***** Cassava Hand History for Game 145339096 *****
    $0.15/$0.30 Blinds No Limit Holdem - ***

    Table Genoa (Real Money)
    Seat 9 is the button
    Total number of players : 6

    Seat 1: cushion ( $34.14 )
    Seat 2: MissSofie ( $58.10 )
    Seat 4: shave1 ( $38.41 )
    Seat 6: hero ( $36.18 )
    Seat 7: swell87 ( $12.09 )
    Seat 9: villian ( $31.76 )

    cushion posts small blind [$0.15]
    MissSofie posts big blind [$0.30]

    ** Dealing down cards **

    Dealt to Hero [ Ad, 10d ]

    hero raises [$1.05]
    swell87 folds
    villian calls [$1.05]
    cushion calls [$0.90]
    MissSofie folds

    ** Dealing flop ** [ Ac, Qc, 10s ]

    cushion checks
    hero bets [$2]
    villian raises [$4]
    cushion folds
    hero calls [$2]

    ** Dealing turn ** [ Kd ]

    hero checks
    villian bets [$6.02]
    hero calls [$6.02]

    ** Dealing river ** [ Jc ]

    hero checks
    villian bets [$20.69]
    Hero??

  2. #2

    Default Re: Who's Calling River Bet?

    Fold for me probably, play from flop as if was flushing.

  3. #3

    Yeh i'm laying this down too with a sigh

  4. #4

    Aye think its a fold for me.... ye gonna risk $20 for the sake of (at most) a chance of a split? na horrible river its a fold

  5. #5
    VIP Member McWilliams1's Avatar
    Greenock

    I cant see what you are beating on the turn to be honest.

    I fold the turn

  6. #6

    Hi Raymie

    The min-raise is pretty meh on the flop, but I think you have to get it all-in here. There are too many turn cards that will either scare you or kill your action. You still beat QT/AJ type hands and there are a ton of combo draws that AT is still in good shape against.

    As played, I might be able to fold the turn (but it's not clear cut), but definitely fold the river.

  7. #7

    I switched Villian and Hero around & I'm the villian here

    I had a read on the player from previous hands and had bluffed and showed a decent hand previous.

    Hero called my $20 river bet, he flipped his A10 and I showed 9c10c

    So took down the pot of around $63 with flush, got called a donkey and he left straight after it

  8. #8

    Ahh ma fave hand cant beat the good old 9T suited

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by sef View Post
    Ahh ma fave hand cant beat the good old 9T suited
    This man knows !!