  1. #1

    Default PS3 Usernames

    Imaginatively enough mine is :

    bonusbanter

    Post yours in here and also what games you have. Here's my list. Add me if you want a challenge !

    Gran Turismo 5 (3d tv compatible woohooo)
    Fallout New Vegas
    Dead Rising 2
    Singstar (all of them :/)
    Need For Speed Hot Pursuit
    PES 2009
    Fifa 10
    Blur
    Call of Juarez
    Club
    Formula 1 Championship Edition
    Split Second Velocity
    Heavy Rain
    Dantes Inferno
    Just Cause 2

  2. #2

    Default Re: PS3 Usernames

    This my next purchase. Ps3 + grand t 5

  3. #3

    Bump - who else has a ps3 ? I'm looking for some competition !!

  4. #4
    VIP Member manyk's Avatar

    No xbox, no wii, no PS3.

    Gee doesn't anyone know how to configure a PC with a decent graphics card anymore.

  5. #5
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Only girls play PS3

  6. #6
    VIP Member dragonkar's Avatar
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland

  7. #7
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    TheTomTom96

    Only have F1 2010 and WRC 2010...

    GT5 is boring, and as of yet there are no other great racing games...

    Just add me guys!
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  8. #8
    is a glorious beacon of light teaulc's Avatar

    teaulcsg1

    need for speed hot pursuit
    tiger woods 11
    gt5

PS3 usernames for girls

girls ps3 usernames

usernames for girls on ps3

cool ps3 usernames girls

good usernames for girls on ps3

cool ps3 usernames for girls

cool girl usernames ps3PlayStation usernames for girlsgood girl ps3 usernamesgirl ps3 usernamesps3 usernamescool usernames for girls on ps3good ps3 usernames for girlsawesome usernames girls ps3cool usernames for ps3 girlscool usernames for girls on the ps3hot girls ps3 usernamesgirl usernames on ps3cool ps3 usernamescool girl ps3 usernames