  1. #1
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Default Pokerstars Collusion Money Back!

    I never even clocked on lol.

    Hello,

    PokerStars has become aware of players who were working together in our tournaments to the detriment of other players. You were involved in at least one tournament against these players and, as a result, you may have been adversely affected.

    The players' accounts were closed and their funds frozen pending a thorough investigation, which is now complete. Those players have now been barred from PokerStars.

    In a case such as this it is our policy to confiscate the colluders' winnings or balances, for PokerStars to add funds where appropriate, and to distribute them to the players affected by the colluders' actions in as fair a way as possible. To confirm your credit, log onto your PokerStars account, go to the 'Cashier' screen and click the 'History' button. Your share will be shown "ADMIN CREDIT", followed by the amount of the credit.

    The integrity of the games at PokerStars is of paramount importance to us and we will not abide cheating or collusion in our games. We work hard to police our games and prevent such instances. In the rare cases where collusion has actually occurred, we make sure that any players affected are compensated appropriately.

    Thank you for your continued play here on PokerStars. Please do not hesitate to let us know any time we can be of help.

    Kind Regards,

    James H
    PokerStars Game Security

  2. #2

    Default Re: Pokerstars Collusion Money Back!

    Result ! How much did you get back ?

  3. #3
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    $22 Woohoo

  4. #4

    Excellent, was that how much the tourny entry was ?

  5. #5
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    No idea mate, It does not say? That is the exact email I got.

  6. #6

    Good stuff Albertz. I'm glad sites are clamping on this.

  7. #7

    result mate, makes it sweeter you knew nothing about it

  8. #8
    is just beginning his journey here gordo30's Avatar

    It is the only sight that I had to call a manager over as 3 guys were consistantly talking in another language and one folded to my large bet after the other guy I thought had told him to.
    I got a mail back saying that I was correct and he was chat banned but I managed to suck out on him with a full house agianst his K,s.
    Its a site everyone really should pay a lot of attention to as with the amount of people who play there some have to be at it.

pokerstars collusion

collusion money back