User Tag List

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
Results 951 to 967 of 967

  1. #1
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    Default Happy birthday thread

    Happy birthday to Flybird. Have a great day. Don't know if you'll see this today or tomorrow when forum goes live.

    PS could someone please sticky this thread. :)
    Last edited by TomTom96; 11-01-2009 at 21:39.

  2. #951
    is a splendid one to behold hendy27's Avatar

    Default Re: Happy birthday thread

    Happy Birthday ya old git have good 1

  3. #952

    Happy belated birthday Raymie, hope you had a top day !!

  4. #953
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Happy Birthday Evil have a great day

  5. #954

    Happy birthday to @uistdon who is just a shade over 21 today !!

    Have a good one pal

  6. #955

    Happy Birthday @sef who is an almost mature 34 years old today !!

  7. #956

    Happy Birthday Sef, hope you are having a good one !!

  8. #957
    VIP Member Negreanu's Avatar
    Brasil

    Happy birthday Sef...!!

    Donīt forget mine coming up, 20th August, and I will be back in Scotland..................

  9. #958

    Happy birthday to our resident passive/tight poker pro @Scottieboy08

    Have a good one mate & lucky for you I can't find that famous photo of you enjoying your celebrations.... or at least the aftermath :p

  10. #959

    Happy Birthday also to @tots wherever you may be !

  11. #960

    Happy birthday to @Scottieboy08

    Aw ra best bud

  12. #961
    VIP Member Holtender's Avatar
    Moreton in Marsh, Glos

    Have a great day Scottie

  13. #962

    Belated thanks everyone !

  14. #963

    Happy Birthday @sef

    Hope you have a great day mate & win some beer money to go out celebrating!

  15. #964

    cheers mate, I had a cpl of small wins so a good day all round

  16. #965

    Well that pays for the birthday beers then !!

    Let's see your wins on the wins thread > http://bonusbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8248

  17. #966
    is just beginning his journey here Jesica's Avatar
    Mar 2018

    Heeeeey there:) Happy Birthday Rejmak here and have a great one.

  18. #967
    is just beginning his journey here Jesica's Avatar
    Mar 2018

    Happy Birthday buddy, have a good one and don't get too pissed on that mad polish vodka the guy in this shop was trying to sell me last night

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839