  1. #1

    Default Cincinnatis Glasgow

    They are starting to run a FREEZEOUT Every Monday Wednesday & Thursday 10 entry 10k chips + a 2 reg fee!

    Sounds good, more details can be found on thier facebook page

  2. #2
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Default Re: Cincinnatis Glasgow

    10 + 2 sounds a bit cheeky to me, that said, give me a nudge if yer going at any point and I'll have a shot.

  3. #3

    aye agreed Ed 2 fee is a bit cheeky considering they are trying to bring punters back in!! Bit different if they were guarunteeing a prize pool. Naw sure if i would play this on pure principal but ye never know.

  4. #4

    I'd pay the extra quid rather than pay 20 or 30 to play a donkey tourney at the alea during week

  5. #5

    I know its only a quid mate but still a 20% fee for a 10 game is shocking! At least alea is gonna have a bigger pool and i dont expect it will be a better standard of play 2 minutes along the road. If im proved wrong then i may try it but as it stands id rather put the extra tenner in the prize pool at the alea