  1. #1
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Default Alea Saturday 21st August

    Anyone?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Alea Saturday 21st August

    naw suremate.... will let you know later in the week

  3. #3
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Aye do that sef. Lot of hours at work all round it but hopefull make it up this week.

  4. #4
    VIP Member jolly67's Avatar
    Erskine

    I was hoping to get tomorrow but it isnt happening, gl anyone who's going.

  5. #5

    Aint looking good. dont think i'll make it this week. good luck if ye go Ed

  6. #6
    Banned Boab's Avatar

    M8 you honestly dont want me to go i would feel to compeled to show your pic from holiday

  7. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Boab View Post
    M8 you honestly dont want me to go i would feel to compeled to show your pic from holiday
    whats wrong with this sentence??

    have a read boab.....http://www.bonusbanter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7

  8. #8
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Myself, DD, and my big pal will be there. See yi all another time then.