  1. #1

    Default Alea 20 FO today

    Anyone heading up today?? I propbably will be there looking to better that disappointment of last time

  2. #2

    Default Re: Alea 20 FO today

    No for me this week mate, Football live on sky HD all day for me, Good luck though

  3. #3

    cheers, Im gona ask them when they are gonna fix that TV at the window if they aint done it already

  4. #4

    take a scart lead and change it over for them, prob all it needs

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Lost 4 hands in, pocket 9s flopped trips on a 7910 board n ran into trip 10s but some good play saved me n only lost 3k odd. Still alive

  7. #7

    Out couldnt recover my early loss n got out kickered on a 2 pair then pushed wi k10 suited on the button n ran into AK

  8. #8
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Nae luck seftism, anyone else there? Nae sign of Jolly since he was ejected in an ugly scene for being overly stoned?

  9. #9

    naw mate just a few boys fae greenock but nae banterers or MTTP