  1. #1

    Default Alea 20+2 FO Sat. 07/08/2010

    Anyone going... Im probably a Doubtful maybe..... what about you Evil????

  2. #2

    Default Re: Alea 20+2 FO Sat. 07/08/2010

    Definate no go. Gaffer starts holiday Saturday so am running place for couple week n canny trust clowns cover for me lol

  3. #3

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    Definate no go. Gaffer starts holiday Saturday so am running place for couple week n canny trust clowns cover for me lol
    cool, sell 3 phones before 11am then leave.