  1. #1

    Default Rakebanter - NEW Rakeback Site

    bonusbanter is always looking to provide its members with the best deals from the World of Poker. So, let me introduce you to :

    RAKEBANTER

    Rakebanter is bonusbanters newest sister site and will let you earn rakeback on the featured sites you sign up with.

    You can withdraw using a variety of methods including Moneybookers, or even straight to your Full Tilt, Absolute, Ultimate Bet poker account and more.

    You can withdraw from as little as $10 and you can have your rakeback cash the same day.

    Simply go to www.rakebanter.co.uk, create an account, and then start earning rakeback.

    All the poker rooms featured are secure and have been thoroughly regulated for safety and security.

    Get paid to play poker !!

    Here are just a few of the offers available :

    Betfair : 30-40%

    CakePoker : 33%

    Full Tilt : 27%

    Minted Poker : 40%

    Ultimate Bet : 30%

    These deals are ONLY available by signing up through www.rakebanter.co.uk so hurry up and join in.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Rakebanter - NEW Rakeback Site

    signed up, naw that i play enough to make anything decent

  3. #3
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    I signed up for betfair.

  4. #4

    I signed up for Minted

  5. #5

    i'll get betfair if i can get logged in!!!! says my detail are wrong but im pretty sure they aint. lol

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by sef View Post
    i'll get betfair if i can get logged in!!!! says my detail are wrong but im pretty sure they aint. lol
    what happened to me mate, so they cancelled my account for me(without asking) then said open a new one, and still 3 months later unable to open a new account as I have a frozen account

  7. #7

    I think he means he cant log in to Rakebanter Evil. If he already has Betfair then it'd be pointless downloading from Rakebanter as it only works with new accounts.

  8. #8

    aye i meant rakebanter mate ..... did ye get that sorted though???

  9. #9

    If you signed up to Minted Poker through Rakebanter.co.uk then you will be eligible for this $1000 depositors Freeroll on 30th July at 8pm UK time. Theres also 40% rakeback !!

    Will be a smallish field and great chance to make free cash !

  10. #10

    ye have to have made a deposit thought aye?

  11. #11

    Aye - it's a $1000 Depositors freeroll. I've signed up and will be playing this tonight, only 250 in it so should be good for a wee cash :)

  12. #12
    VIP Member manyk's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by pokerboss View Post
    I think he means he cant log in to Rakebanter Evil. If he already has Betfair then it'd be pointless downloading from Rakebanter as it only works with new accounts.
    This is so frustrating,
    It should be possible to shop around for rakebak deals.
    Or else they should just shelve rakeback altogether and just charge less rake.

    It even makes commercial sense because otherwise people will go to new sites to get better rake deals.

  13. #13
    marianelson
    Guest marianelson's Avatar

    thanks for sharing this information..............Rakeback is the percentage that online rooms return to players after a week’s cumulative activity. The total of house rake collected is factored in with a player’s total of hands played during that time frame.

  14. #14
    VIP Member flogger's Avatar
    Sep 2011

    I'm getting a 404 error message on this site today.

    Is there a planned outage or maintenance. I tried a proxy site too and access it, still the same. We'll I hope it goes back up soon.

  15. #15

    Should be fine now Flogger.

  16. #16
    VIP Member flogger's Avatar
    Sep 2011

    Looks like the site is still up until today. I have to admit I din't expect this. Anybody here that has an old existing account with them?

  17. #17

    Whats up? The site is running fine.

  18. #18
    Banned dwaynnyt's Avatar

    I just signed up for Rakeback. Let's see how this goes out for me.