User Tag List

Page 1 of 89 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 2205

  1. #1

    Default The Rail

    Ronseal.

    If you've gone deep in a tourny let us know where and we'll come cheer you on.

  2. #2
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Default Re: The Rail

    As you may have seen, jammy has been staked to play the €1500 GP Freezeout on DF tonight starting at 20:40.

    Good luck jammy

  3. #3
    VIP Member RankBaajin's Avatar
    Feb 2009

    nice idea, i like it
    First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
    Mohandas Gandhi

  4. #4

    Jimbo currently playing the $5 turbo Freezeout on Titan. 26 left and he's sitting 11th with 6k in chips. 132 started and the leader has 26k.

    Blinds are 250/500 with a 50 ante so its going to be quite quick this game !!

  5. #5

    7th of 22 now and playing well !!

  6. #6
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    How did it go?

  7. #7

    sorry forgot to say. Went out 11th. Was sb and only had 6k left so tryed stealing bb with my q 8. Got beaten by an a 4.

  8. #8

    Yeh blinds/antes were getting so high that if you went a round without getting a hand you were in deep doodoo. Unlucky Jimbo, but still cashed which is always the main thing.

  9. #9
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Unlucky Jimbo. Decent finish though and some cash, well done.

  10. #10
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    Playing 2 live event package finnals tonight

    last 18 at DF atm in the 100E final with 5 packages to Bulgaria up for grabs

    also playing the $500 Bwin Venice WPT final but still 50 left there

    fingers crossed

  11. #11
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Best of luck Gerry.

    Would've joined in and watched, if I werent going to bed very early!

    Get them both mate, hopefully get ur fingers on atleast 1 of those tickets!
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  12. #12
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Good luck Gerry, will rail on DF, 2 mins.

  13. #13
    Moderator Leggymambo's Avatar
    South Shields

    just got df table up... gl **

  14. #14
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    Thanks

    7/11 atm so need a wee rush

    Last edited by TheGatherer; 18-03-2009 at 21:46.

  15. #15
    Moderator Leggymambo's Avatar
    South Shields

    nice time to win a decent hand, like scoreing just before half time...

  16. #16

    Good luck Gerry

  17. #17

    I'm at the DF tournie, bring it home mate.

  18. #18

    Just need a couple more of these AA v QQ and let them knock each other out

  19. #19
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    thanks for the support guys - bubble time

    gulp

  20. #20

    Well i think pikkumy and smfot will get caught out very soon

    Well im praying they do

  21. #21
    VIP Member jockzza's Avatar
    greenock scotland

    got you on gl G

  22. #22
    Moderator Leggymambo's Avatar
    South Shields

    good luck mate AK vs AK was harsh...lol

  23. #23
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    I am guessing there is no chat allowed at this FT eh

  24. #24

    no tried that

  25. #25
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    No viewer chat at all on DF as far as I know, unless you've been in the game and knocked out.

    Stoopit rule.

    Going great G.

Page 1 of 89 1231151 ... LastLast