User Tag List

Page 85 of 89 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 2205

  1. #1

    Default The Rail

    Ronseal.

    If you've gone deep in a tourny let us know where and we'll come cheer you on.

  2. #2101

    Default Re: The Rail

    Nice wee return already. Bit late for me mate but best of luck. Think evilbow was on stars tonight playing the storm, not sure if he's still about.

    Good Luck both of you lets hope for a big win !

  3. #2102
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    11th of 25 and I have ONE Milllllllllllllllllion chips lol

  4. #2103
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    busto 13th for 254eu just b4 pay jump. So near to FT but hey... was 1177 runners lol

  5. #2104

    That's a brilliant run G, very unlucky not be hitting a bigger payday for such a deep run. What was your exit ? You think you could have gone deeper in hindsight ?

  6. #2105
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    yeah I could have gone deeper. I lost half a million chips with AK v 55 and then another 300k with AK v AJo. Got my chips back up after that but it was v agg. The guy who bust me had reshoved me 3 times already and I folded so when I raised I had already decided to call him with 77 but it was prob a mistake as I still had about 17xbb stack. This time he had JJ but had previously had to show down a couple of Ace rags with reshoves. The guy who won the race v me with 55 ended up 3rd for 3keu.

    Most folks don't know pokerstars.fr. Just some info for them - it is still PS with same customer support and software etc but French people are only allowed to play on sites registered in France now so they created this site. Some UK players and other euros. The fields are generally smaller than usual PS games and they are all in Euros. Starting stacks for the daily 20eu and 10eu games are mostly 10k chips and a very good structure to give plenty of play. The Sunday big games are generally 20k stacks. That 30eu game I played had plenty of sats and I won a 5eu one imediately prior to that game. (I know there is a 5eu deep stack sat daily for 5eu) It is a good site with a great selection of games if you are not in a hurry! As an example: All weekend they have had a 10eu game with different day 1's playing 20 levels and day 2 is tonight - it was 100k GTD and I am one of 900 or so to make day 2 where 700+ get paid minimum of 30eu.

  7. #2106

    Just not your night then last night mate. Good Luck for tonights game though, what time is that at as will come rail if its same time as our Weekly Game on stars.

  8. #2107
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    It is at 8pm but don't worry about is as still tons of runners and I only have 36k chips which will be 12xbb. I will let you know if I get a double up and run deeper

  9. #2108

    Great result Gerry and unfortunate in the end.

    Re Pokerstars.fr - I played cash there for a couple of months in 2012 and there are a lot of really bad players, although the regulars are much better than on i Poker. So it is a tradeoff, but I am sure the tournies are soft as well.

    Gerry makes a good point about the size of fields being smaller. It appeared to be a really good site for satellites into EPT's and other big buy-in live French MTTs.

  10. #2109
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottieboy08 View Post
    Great result Gerry and unfortunate in the end.

    Re Pokerstars.fr - I played cash there for a couple of months in 2012 and there are a lot of really bad players, although the regulars are much better than on i Poker. So it is a tradeoff, but I am sure the tournies are soft as well.

    Gerry makes a good point about the size of fields being smaller. It appeared to be a really good site for satellites into EPT's and other big buy-in live French MTTs.
    Generally I like the field sizes and the great structure to trnys. Today I am playing the midweek version of the 2pm 30eu game (having won a sat quite easily for 5eu) and at present there are 100 runners with a 10k starting stack and 10min blinds. It makes for a decent game especially first few levels. Anyone trying to play a big live trny having prviously only played online could do a lot worse than get some practice in there to help with patience, hand values and stack building.

  11. #2110
    Banned dwaynnyt's Avatar

    I'd say I have a neutral stance with Pokerstars. Just not much on them though.

  12. #2111
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    fair few runners in this but getting there....

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	PS.fr.png
Views:	15
Size:	125.5 KB
ID:	1201

  13. #2112
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    22 left of the 1054 runners now. I am in 12th. Not decent prize money yet but nice to get deep again from over 1000 players

  14. #2113
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    Lost a 750k flip with AK v 55 to be left with 30k but back up to 320k now lol - 15/18 an blinds are 10k/20k

    oops - 1 min later I have 550k - 7/17
    Last edited by TheGatherer; 25-05-2014 at 17:41. Reason: update 1 minlater

  15. #2114

    Good luck Gerry !

    In a WSOP sat, otherwise would have railed.

  16. #2115
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    thanks bud; not really expecting a rail - just talkin to myself really.

    850k and 3/11

  17. #2116
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    Final table - pleased with that after over 1000 runners starting

    gl in your WSOP sat Scottie

  18. #2117
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    lol lol

    bust 8th - shoved 450k with 66 and got called by QTs and then bb reshoved for 700k with AKo - K turn and 66 dies again......

  19. #2118

    FFS just comin to rail now dinner finished lol

    That's a very nice finish from that size of field G. Still a nice chunk of profit although just shy of the big bucks

    Bloody 66 grrrrr !!!!

  20. #2119

    & GL Scottie, hope to see a nice winners post soon :)

  21. #2120

    nice finish G!

    Good Luck Scottie will try jump on shorty

  22. #2121
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    which site is Scottie on for his WSOP sat - Ongame? maybe ipoker or paf at 888

    I am after a Cannes package in the 250eu Unibet final having won my sat earlier. Very long way to go yet as 32/59 with 10 packages up top

  23. #2122

    Bloooody hell lol fell asleep........How'd you get on Scottie?

    You still playing Gerry?

  24. #2123
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    I lost a race in the Unibet final with AQ v 55 so bust 30th or so

  25. #2124

    Great result in the bounty Gerry, very well done.

    No good for me. The blind structure was pretty aggressive; got in TT < AJ with 10bb after about 90 minutes.

    It was on Betsafe - They have had a week of small buy-in entry MTTs, with WSOP seats and satellites for the FT.

  26. #2125
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    pretty rough weekend including finishing 19th in the Cannes Unibet open final with 11 prizes up top but ok afternoon today

    Was playing 4 trnys - these 3 were looking decent at the break.............................

    Click image for larger version.

Name:	3 x FT at same time.png
Views:	15
Size:	531.1 KB
ID:	1212

    Not big fields and not big payouts but I was a wee bit busy lol - all were 30- 40 runners I think - 22 bounty, 15eu Freezout at 888 and the Sky 11 bounty. I ended up 1st 3rd and 3rd in that order. With the bounties included that heads up was worth an extra 100 so all good

Page 85 of 89 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast