User Tag List

Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889
Results 2,201 to 2,205 of 2205

  1. #1

    Default The Rail

    Ronseal.

    If you've gone deep in a tourny let us know where and we'll come cheer you on.

  2. #2201

    Default Re: The Rail

    Well done Gerry, a great run yet again !

  3. #2202

    Hi folks, satellited (is that a word?) in to the 25k Big Friday, if anyone is free (team elite 08)

    It is a rebuy and I won't be rebuying, so I might take my edges early, so you might miss me though
    Last edited by Scottieboy08; 12-09-2014 at 20:09.

  4. #2203

    Damn sorry Scottie, I was about but didn't see this.

    Hopefully you done well and are ready to surprise us with a nice screenie showing a win :)

  5. #2204

    Unfortunately not mate.

    TT < AK about 90 mins in, but played pretty well.

  6. #2205

    Can't win em all. Playing well is all you can do matey.

Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889