User Tag List

Page 5 of 89 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 2205

  1. #1

    Default The Rail

    Ronseal.

    If you've gone deep in a tourny let us know where and we'll come cheer you on.

  2. #101
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Default Re: The Rail

    Quote Originally Posted by Burny View Post
    ahh - ipoker, really cant stand it or take it serios tbh - i think df is a much better sodtware but you get the usual clown on there aswell

    onlin poker is not for me i think in conclusion, need to try some live evnts:)

    does any body know some good tourneys in glasgow that i can get train upto and back - last train time im not sure but last bus at 12 i think ???
    You'll probably struggle to get a tourny that finishes by 12 mate.

  3. #102
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    PB sitting 13th of 17 in the $750 GP rebuy on Titan just now. 'Mon, lets get a final table at least.

  4. #103

    what hands to get at that stage of a tournie, just as well pb wasn't in the pot. A A v A K v K K

    Aces held. Keep it going pb.

  5. #104
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Final table, sitting 8th

  6. #105

    Still finding time to advertise the site and call people trumpets

  7. #106
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Up to 4th of 8. Yes i liked that

  8. #107

    good luck PB

  9. #108

    Good effort pb. Did well to get 3rd from your short stack.

  10. #109
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Burny View Post
    need to try some live evnts:)

    does any body know some good tourneys in glasgow that i can get train upto and back - last train time im not sure but last bus at 12 i think ???

    Next time we go up Burny you are very welcome to come. Door to door service free of charge (ish ).

  11. #110
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    New member Kingcoza sitting chip lead in the $30 $6k GP on Titan with 13 left.

    Watching now mate

  12. #111
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Still sitting comfortable with around 30k more than 2nd and blinds still at 800/1600.

    FT, take it down mate.

  13. #112

    All the best Coza

  14. #113
    VIP Member Kingcoza's Avatar

    Ahhhhhh I get it.

    All posts to the rail go here.

    Kingcoza in the $30, $6,000 td on Titan. 9 left and im chip leader.

    Also in the final 150 of the $34k Gtd on Tilt but very low in that one. Blinded down to the money with a garbage stack.

  15. #114
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Lol nice plug of the site mate!!!

  16. #115
    VIP Member Kingcoza's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseYerself View Post
    Lol nice plug of the site mate!!!
    Boy on my immediate right had me crushed 50 hands ago and dropped as only hands he seen me flip up in 2 hours was AA,AA and KK. I wont be trying anything cleer against him for some time.

  17. #116
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Unlucky there against the 99.

  18. #117
    VIP Member Kingcoza's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseYerself View Post
    Unlucky there against the 99.
    His raise was ridiculous and felt I had to call despite being on trash.

    Getting distracted on tilt. Just doubled twice and now 38th out of 135. $9k ftw there and much bigger FT prizes.

  19. #118
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingcoza View Post
    His raise was ridiculous and felt I had to call despite being on trash.

    Getting distracted on tilt. Just doubled twice and now 38th out of 135. $9k ftw there and much bigger FT prizes.
    In that too then.

  20. #119
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    What did you have there when the boy folded TT?

  21. #120
    VIP Member Kingcoza's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseYerself View Post
    What did you have there when the boy folded TT?
    Trip 4's.

    He didnt have pp10. Limp pre flop then fold to 9 high board!?

    PP10 my ar5e.

  22. #121
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingcoza View Post
    Trip 4's.

    He didnt have pp10. Limp pre flop then fold to 9 high board!?

    PP10 my ar5e.
    Ah right, never seen the pre flop action just caught the chat.

  23. #122
    VIP Member Kingcoza's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseYerself View Post
    Ah right, never seen the pre flop action just caught the chat.
    I played it too strong but felt he was block betting with OESD or gut shot and not letting Titan do its usual.

  24. #123
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Nice wee CR there

  25. #124
    VIP Member Kingcoza's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseYerself View Post
    Nice wee CR there
    PP9 was 90% sure I was ahead.

  26. #125
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingcoza View Post
    PP9 was 90% sure I was ahead.
    Yeah continuation bet from him was a bit dubious. Sure he would've laid a trap if he had it, well played, pricing him out chasing the flush too.

Page 5 of 89 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast