User Tag List

Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 2205

  1. #1

    Default The Rail

    Ronseal.

    If you've gone deep in a tourny let us know where and we'll come cheer you on.

  2. #76
    VIP Member Burny's Avatar
    Kilmarnock

    Default Re: The Rail

    im watchin ** - good luck

  3. #77
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    Oh well - somehow managed to donk off a big stack Heads up

    took 2nd for $916 - 1 rebuy and 1 add on meant a $15 investment so ok

  4. #78
    Moderator Leggymambo's Avatar
    South Shields

    nice return G, just in from work, sorry i missed it...

  5. #79
    VIP Member jammy666's Avatar

    .....................wd
    Last edited by jammy666; 07-04-2009 at 03:22.

  6. #80
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Very nice Gerry.

    Atleast a decent profit from the investment!
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  7. #81
    VIP Member tonyb1979's Avatar
    Feb 2009
    Location
    newtoft lincolnshire

    Very nice return gerry
    dont just say it do it

  8. #82

    Excellent return and more spending money for Bulgaria Gerry !!!!!

  9. #83
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    A nice little earner

  10. #84
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Wel done Gerry.

  11. #85
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    thanks guys - it was fun anyway, sort of lol

  12. #86
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Does nobody play poker at reasonable hours???

    Nice win again Gerry. I'm in my bed too early (auld age before jammy gets in there) to support you nightbirds.

  13. #87

    Nice result Gerry, PLO8 a highly profitable game for you

  14. #88

    Playing the Devilfish Wild West tournament today. Started out and bought up to 2000 chips, so an investment of €1. Got a good start and hit the break at about 45k. Bought another €4 in chips to take my investment to €5 total. Currently sitting 10th of 105. Now have 148,000 chips.

    Dartmaster still in with 12k in chips.

    top 81 payout starts at €11 so thats my first goal...... of course €984 for the winner would be nice lol.

  15. #89

    Second break. 143k in chips blinds now 3.5k/7k

    11th of 102

  16. #90
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    Good luck guys.
    "Take a dirty picture for me, just send a dirty picture!"

  17. #91

    41st of 74 now, cant catch a hand and was moved table twice right into the BB... unreal. Blinds now 7.5/15k !!!! I have 87k

  18. #92

    €18 not 2 bad

  19. #93

    Was totally gutted that i switched off after going out.

    Managed to get to 110k in chips or something with blinds at 10/20k

    On BB and all fold.... SB pushes and he has about 80k and i have JQ, and even though its a standard SB shove by him i fold.

    So next im on SB, and again all fold and guy before pushes all-in again.

    This time i have A9 and even though i think i am ahead, i dont want to risk what could be a 50/50 60/40 gamble so i fold....... BB only has 10k left so calls and i get to see what the guy shoved with. He had ** and i wouldve won the pot if i had called. That wouldve given me about 200k in chips so i'm dissappointed.... but the blinds have passed and we're down to last 50 odd players in tourny.

    Next hand im on button with 10 10. Deja Vu as they all fold and guy to my right once again goes all in. I'm not laying down this time so i call. He has me covered and he shows. A mighty A4..... but im happy and punch the air lol.

    Of course the sod hits his Ace and i'm out 51st place for €18 but totally gutted. Utterly gutted. Can't help wishing i had gone with my instincts when he shoved my SB and i had A9 i could've went very deep..... but i chickened out and wanted to make sure i had a great hand to risk my tourny on.

    Oh well you live and learn...... there's always tomorrow !!!

  20. #94

    Yeah mate i suffered a terrible beat in it too:scared: My AK got gubbed after flop being Ad 8d 2h other dude went all in and i called with my 50k, he showed Kh 8h then feckin heart on turn and heart on river:scared: FECKIN laptop got flung

  21. #95
    Moderator Leggymambo's Avatar
    South Shields

    unlucky the pair of you... done well to go that deep in this...

  22. #96
    VIP Member Burny's Avatar
    Kilmarnock

    Im playing the 3eu mystery bounty on devilfish poker tonight if anybody wants to rail me?

  23. #97
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by Burny View Post
    Im playing the 3eu mystery bounty on devilfish poker tonight if anybody wants to rail me?
    I'll rail you at the table mate :)

  24. #98
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Unlucky those in the Wild West this morning. Great effort and another case of what could've been but still more cash coming in than going out which helps!

  25. #99

    Still can't log in to Devilfish so had a couple of games on Titan tonight.

    $10 double stack sit 'n' go - 1st $50
    $10 heads-up - 2nd lol
    $5 heads-up - 1st $10

    Had a look round and see that FlyFifer is doing very well in the $7,500 Double Stack Freezeout sitting about 16th of 178. 279 started so looking good at almost the halfway point with almost double the average stack. Can't chat at the tables so if you're reading this Fly then good luck, i'll be watching for about another half hour before i go to bed for my much needed beauty sleep lol

  26. #100
    VIP Member Burny's Avatar
    Kilmarnock

    ahh - ipoker, really cant stand it or take it serios tbh - i think df is a much better sodtware but you get the usual clown on there aswell

    onlin poker is not for me i think in conclusion, need to try some live evnts:)

    does any body know some good tourneys in glasgow that i can get train upto and back - last train time im not sure but last bus at 12 i think ???

Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast