User Tag List

Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 2205

  1. #1

    Default The Rail

    Ronseal.

    If you've gone deep in a tourny let us know where and we'll come cheer you on.

  2. #51

    Default Re: The Rail

    Yeah well done Gerry a nice return

  3. #52
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Another great result last night/this morning Gerry.

    Sound commentary Tony

  4. #53
    Moderator Leggymambo's Avatar
    South Shields

    ed in money on stars playing as gisyerchips... hes in money so far.... gl ed..

    its the 100k vip monthly
    Last edited by Leggymambo; 28-03-2009 at 22:33.

  5. #54
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    Kiss of death, ul Ed
    "Take a dirty picture for me, just send a dirty picture!"

  6. #55
    Moderator Leggymambo's Avatar
    South Shields

    Quote Originally Posted by DAN DAN View Post
    Kiss of death, ul Ed
    sorry

  7. #56
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    $20, not good, played solid game for nearly 3 hours then took a gamble, why why why??? Nut draw after flop but even so... Ever so slightly annoyed. Final table crazy money, I had well above average so no need to gamble, f**k am well pissed off here.

    Hobbo if you are looking in, sorry, you are 20 bucks better off but should've been a bit more. No need for the 2 whiskies next week ..

  8. #57
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    40 out so far and Jimbo just playing tight at the moment.

  9. #58
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Aye, on it. Jimbo is lying in wait, patiently waiting to pounce. Go jim.

  10. #59
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    100 out now and Jim still playing the patient game. Stick with it mate.

  11. #60
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    unlucky with your 7s there mate.

  12. #61
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    back in it with a wee flush there :)

  13. #62
    VIP Member RankBaajin's Avatar
    Feb 2009

    oh he has got me all excited , going to play the quarter mil in 20 mins on PS tenner buy in, maybey you all can rail me if i am still there after the second break
    First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
    Mohandas Gandhi

  14. #63
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Am in the 12,5k rebuy tonite.

    3 hrs and 20 min in im sitting about 55th with 35k.
    158 left, so should be in the money.
    1 rebuy + addon, so not to bad.

    Gutted about my FT game tho.
    went out 87th for 1,85$ lol.
    Had QQ in SB with 11k. One guy raised from 1k to 2k, i pushed all in. Called by AJ hearts. I hit set on flop, he hit runner runner for his flush!
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  15. #64
    is just beginning his journey here chiplead420's Avatar
    Mar 2009

    how do we register for the freeroll on fulltilt is there requirements?

  16. #65
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by chiplead420 View Post
    how do we register for the freeroll on fulltilt is there requirements?
    Read the thread.

  17. #66
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    gl Tom - is this at DF?

  19. #68
    is just beginning his journey here Sn0wbie's Avatar

    Nice job guys! Gerry i hope i see u at the EMOP mate! :)

  20. #69
    VIP Member tonyb1979's Avatar
    Feb 2009
    Location
    newtoft lincolnshire

    hi guys im playin in the 50k guaranteed 3.30 buyin on poker stars if any one about stop by could do with the help made it to add on break with out havin to rebuy plus pokerstars gave me a free fiver which is what im playin with so if i cash it free money
    dont just say it do it

  21. #70
    Moderator Leggymambo's Avatar
    South Shields

    best of luck tony...

  22. #71

    Good luck mate.

  23. #72
    VIP Member tonyb1979's Avatar
    Feb 2009
    Location
    newtoft lincolnshire

    cheers guys am short stack at min so need to double up
    dont just say it do it

  24. #73
    VIP Member tonyb1979's Avatar
    Feb 2009
    Location
    newtoft lincolnshire

    well went all in with kj diamonds best cards had for long time and an idiot called with 46 spades and of course hit the flush
    dont just say it do it

  25. #74

    unlucky Tony

  26. #75
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    Dunno if anyone is around........................

    Just a wee game but might give u something to watch if u r bored.

    Pkerstars $5 rebuy PLO8 with 423 runners - 1st of 12 left. Most of the money is for the top 5 tho and I bust 15th in this yesterday.

    my name there is TheGatherer2

Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast