User Tag List

Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 2205

  1. #1

    Default The Rail

    Ronseal.

    If you've gone deep in a tourny let us know where and we'll come cheer you on.

  2. #26
    Moderator Leggymambo's Avatar
    South Shields

    Default Re: The Rail

    could have done with AK hitting... grrr... opens it up a bit...

  3. #27

    This should be the end of smfoto

  4. #28
    VIP Member jockzza's Avatar
    greenock scotland

    wd gerry enjoy your trip and best of luck mate

  5. #29

    Brilliant stuff Gerry. Enjoy the trip and tournie and all the best there mate. Get yer kilt ready.

  6. #30
    Moderator Leggymambo's Avatar
    South Shields

    wd G... great result...

  7. #31

    Brilliant result for you there Gerry

    Good luck in Bulgaria

  8. #32
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Congratulations Gerry, excellent result, enjoy Bulgaria and good luck.

  9. #33
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Congrats Gerry, just seen this thread, we got a screenshot?

    What was the package worth mate?

  10. #34

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseYerself View Post
    What was the package worth mate?
    Same as Tallin mate except this is in Bulgaria, ECOOP

  11. #35
    VIP Member jockzza's Avatar
    greenock scotland

    think its 1800 euro 1000+100 buy in 700 for travel n accom

  12. #36
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    As always, many many thanks to everyone who quietly cheered me on. With 20 left I was feeling a bit stuck and needed a spark so I thought I would post in this thread to try get some good vibes on the rail.

    It seems to have worked anyway lol

    Thanks again, I will post a screen shot in the other section Wullie

  13. #37
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGatherer View Post
    As always, many many thanks to everyone who quietly cheered me on. With 20 left I was feeling a bit stuck and needed a spark so I thought I would post in this thread to try get some good vibes on the rail.

    It seems to have worked anyway lol

    Thanks again, I will post a screen shot in the other section Wullie

    Nice one G

    Perhaps a Bulgarian Blog to follow......?

    Great support once again from those watching Well done all.

  14. #38
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Yeah, quality support guys and quality result Gerry.

  15. #39
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    I don't know if anyone is around but it worked well last time lol.

    Won a 10 euro sat to the 100k gtd on Paradise. 688 runners at 150 euros

    bubble was 60th for 250 euros

    in 4th of 40 left at the moment so already gtd 400 euros

    fingers crossed again and hoping for some good vibes from here

  16. #40

    Good luck Gerry

  17. #41
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Best of luck with that event Gerry!

    Fingers crossed!

    Dont have Paradise, so not possible to rail it..
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  18. #42
    VIP Member tonyb1979's Avatar
    Feb 2009
    Location
    newtoft lincolnshire

    just got your table up gerry
    dont just say it do it

  19. #43
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Feel free to keep us uptdated on any news along the way Tony!

    For us non-paradisers..
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  20. #44
    VIP Member tonyb1979's Avatar
    Feb 2009
    Location
    newtoft lincolnshire

    well he lost alot of his stack with jj running into aa but has just doubled back up to 55k with a flush he hit on the river
    dont just say it do it

  21. #45
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Nice nice... :)

    Cheers Tony!
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  22. #46
    VIP Member tonyb1979's Avatar
    Feb 2009
    Location
    newtoft lincolnshire

    he has made it down to the fianl 20 so a minimum of €880 he is one of the short stacks but he playin it well
    dont just say it do it

  23. #47
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    thanks for the rail Tony. You probably just missed me walking AQ into KK and JJ into AA. was down to only 2 x bb and last place after that.

    Survived to top 20 tho

  24. #48
    VIP Member tonyb1979's Avatar
    Feb 2009
    Location
    newtoft lincolnshire

    ul gerry out in 15th not a bad return on your ten euros though mate
    dont just say it do it

  25. #49
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    Yeah thanks - 880 euros pretty decent - just a pity running into that same guy with KK and AA earlier.

    Made it to Heads Up in my other smaller tournament now tho so gtd at least another $300 so I guess I cant complain

  26. #50
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Good results Gerry!

    Sounds like poker going well for you these days!

    Unlucky about the big hands crashing into even bigger ones!
    Always a pain in the arse that, when you finally get a big hand and just have to face an even bigger one!

    Some good cash to take along tho!
    Well done Gerry, long may it continue!