  1. #1
    VIP Member kristobal's Avatar
    leeds

    Default nice little sng

    staying home coz I can't get to work ( gotta love snow ) so I'm trying to earn some money, I won a satellite to 750K for 216$ (cashed out) and this one here:

    we agreed a deal and I had $357 not $410 but still this covers my day off work :)

  2. #2

    Default Re: nice little sng

    nice one mate......

  3. #3
    VIP Member RankBaajin's Avatar
    Feb 2009

    respect, i would like to be playing this level soon too. hopefully see you on the tables soon.
    First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
    Mohandas Gandhi

  4. #4
    VIP Member dermaster's Avatar
    Lancashire

    Nice wn, i never play these multi table SnG's but i might start to.

  5. #5

    Nicely done Kris - maybe have more days off !!

  6. #6
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Good going Kris, if you win the WSOP main event this year you might just sneak player of the year.

    Keep it up, doing great now for a very long time.

  7. #7
    Moderator Leggymambo's Avatar
    South Shields

    very nice mate... used tp love these 90man sngs (not that buyin tho:)) on full tilt... might be back on there joining you soon mate... till then keep up the great results...

  8. #8

    Click the banner above to play Full Tilt.

  9. #9
    VIP Member kristobal's Avatar
    leeds

    Thanks guys,

    Quote Originally Posted by yen_sid View Post
    Good going Kris, if you win the WSOP main event this year you might just sneak player of the year.

  10. #10
    VIP Member keatsy's Avatar
    motherwell

    nice wee day off there mate

  11. #11
    VIP Member jockzza's Avatar
    greenock scotland

    very nice way tae spend the day aff work n a nice wee wage tae go with it wd kris
    PALMBET CHIPSET LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010

  12. #12

    Excellent days work there Kris.

  13. #13