User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 150

  1. #1

    Default What are you watching ?

    Anyone watched any good films recently?

    I'll recommend two i've watched recently, District 9 and Inglourious Basterds.

    District 9 - Kinda weird to start off with as you don't really know what's going on, starts off in the style of a documentary but after about 20 minutes it gets really good. Not a big budget film and it shows but it would give big budget blockbusters a run for their money. It's all about aliens coming and being stranded on earth, they're all put into a slum called District 9 and ruled with an iron fist. Can't really say any more than that or i'll spoil it.

    Inglourious Basterds - Typical Tarantino movie and thought it was awesome. More of a guys film but with Brad Pitt in it, i'm sure the girlies would enjoy it too. Pitt is outstanding in it and some of the lines his character has are hilarious. It's all about a group of Jewish soldiers "The Basterds" who are out for revenge against the Nazi's and set out to scalp and set about as many as possible. Definitely worth watching if you get the chance.

    So what you got for me? Looking to "get" something for tonight.

  2. #76
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Default Re: Recommend me a film

    Quote Originally Posted by sef View Post
    pirate??? i think you mean "back up"
    Aye was thinking the same. We would NEVER obtain a pirate copy, that's just not right.

  3. #77

    Law.Abiding.Citizen.LiNE.R5.XviD-DEViSE back up

    Just watched this, best film watched in very very long time

  4. #78
    VIP Member TheFlyFifer's Avatar
    Auckland N.Z.

    yeah i thought it was good also.

    2012 wasnt bad, predictable disaster movie
    Veni, vidi, vici

  5. #79

    Anyone looking for a real tearjerker with a small splash of comedy then watch Robert de Niro's new film "Everybody's Fine"

    Got inception to watch, but being a cam i may just wait for better.

  6. #80

    not seen everybodys fine yet.

    def wait on a R5 at least for Inception you wouldnt appreciate it on cam.

    ye seen the hurtlocker ? great film

  7. #81

    The A Team is good aswell watched that the other night still naw seen hurtlocker or inception.... waiting on screener or better for inception

  8. #82
    VIP Member tonyb1979's Avatar
    Feb 2009
    Location
    newtoft lincolnshire

    the ateam is awesome film karate kid is good film too have any of you watched the losers yet funny action film i loved it
    dont just say it do it

  9. #83

    naw seen that yet...... Ben n me are watchign cars just now..... well bens fell asleep but im watching it, brilliant film lol

  10. #84
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Not looked back through this thread but a couple I seen recently I'd recommend:

    Inception
    The Bucket List

    Don't recommend Daybreakers...... total shiiiiiiitttteeee

  11. #85
    Banned Boab's Avatar

    i watch films mostly on the internet now most are shit but great streams. You can watch 6 different sites on yourmovielounge.com its like a forum setup but 6 different channels to watch. Its got a chat room and friendly ppl that stream the films so you can ask what film you want shown and most of the time they will stream it for you

  12. #86
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by BigH1771 View Post
    Not looked back through this thread but a couple I seen recently I'd recommend:

    Inception
    The Bucket List

    Don't recommend Daybreakers...... total shiiiiiiitttteeee
    I liked daybreakers lol

  13. #87

    I really liked the A Team, did not think for a moment i would but was very surprised

  14. #88
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Away to see Salt tomorrow night, will let you know what I think of it.

  15. #89
    Banned Boab's Avatar

    Repo men is a good film to see i enjoyed it.

  16. #90

    Aye A team was excellent... the last airbender and the expendables looks good

  17. #91
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Watched Salt on Friday night at the picture house along the road and a pretty good movie that was action from start to finish near enough. Story line plausible but stretched a bit towards the end but definitely keeps you glued to the screen from start to finish.

  18. #92

    gonna watch "grown ups" shortly. Anyone seen it??

  19. #93
    Banned Boab's Avatar

    Yes i have its funny if you dont take it too seriously

    But if you want to see a film that had me in stitches giggling my head off Role Models is a good film to see if you havent seen it.

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0430922/

  20. #94
    VIP Member albertz11's Avatar
    Cupar, Fife, United Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by Boab View Post
    Yes i have its funny if you dont take it too seriously

    But if you want to see a film that had me in stitches giggling my head off Role Models is a good film to see if you havent seen it.

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0430922/
    That film is amazing man. Really good cast and to be honest Shaun William Scott makes me laugh every time I look at him.

  21. #95

    Grown ups was so funny and with that cast it had to be. I was crying with laughter at some points. Lol. Highly reccommend it.

  22. #96
    VIP Member tonyb1979's Avatar
    Feb 2009
    Location
    newtoft lincolnshire

    cool ive downloaded grown ups for tonight im big adam sandler fan so looking forward to it
    dont just say it do it

  23. #97
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Thought I'd update you all on a couple of movies I watched in recent weeks but forgot to highlight at the time.

    Taking Lives - stars AJ (Jolie). Pretty good thriller with a couple of twists and AJ showing a bit of flesh in one scene Just about 8/10 for the whole plot.

    Wanted - stars AJ (just random selection honest!). Not bad action that keeps the interest going but the plot and the bend the bullet stuff is just pure nonsense. The start is decent and a couple of good action points but lacking something. Solid 6/10

    Taken (with extra violent scenes) - stars Liam Neesen. Quality movie. Supposedly similar to the old Harrison Ford movie called frantic (one I like) but this is much better. The plot is believable and LN getting the clues is pretty damned good as well but not as good as him getting the bad guys. Very solid 9/10 for me with a must view recommendation.

  24. #98

    Wanted I enjoyed that film 8/10

    Taken was a really good film 9/10 also

    Not seen taking lives yet

    Watched Salt the other night there thought was a little far fetched but enjoyable all the same. 8/10

    Grown ups was ok ish funny but not up to usual Sandler standard 6/10

  25. #99

    Ya, +1 on Taken being a quality watch

  26. #100

    The Other Guys

    Samuel L. Jackson
    Will Ferrell
    Mark Wahlberg
    Michael Keaton

    HILAIOUS

    9.5/10

    Trailer here to watchhttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt1386588/

    Unsure of release date, watched a dvd screener of it

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast