User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 176 to 192 of 192

  1. #1

    Default weekend bets

    Man City v Arsenal man city win (15/8)

    Hamilton v Hibernian hibs win (Evs)

    Southend v Leeds leeds win (Evs)

    1) One Treble bet.

  2. #176

    Default Re: weekend bets

    What we going for today then??? Seeing as i dont win even avoiding the so called curse i may as well post it. lol

    So i have on today......

    2 accumulators

    cardiff
    Norwich
    Notts forrest
    notts county

    ------------------------------
    spurs
    west ham
    st johnstone
    hull

    and i also put on

    arsenal 2-1
    st johnstone 2-1
    hull 2-1
    stuck 3x20p doubles n a 40p treble nice wee return if all 3 score right

  3. #177
    Banned Boab's Avatar

    Default 21st august

    Hull City v Watford Match Betting Draw 23/10 Open O 4.95
    Reading v Nottingham Forest Match Betting Draw 11/5 Open
    Arsenal v Blackpool Match Betting Draw 13/2 Open
    Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers Match Betting Draw 10/3 Open

    i took all 4 bets as a draw as a yankee it pays 300 plus on a 45p yankee

  4. #178

    Hull draw did me out treble with cardiff & norwich

    but got my double in

    Hearts 7/5
    Aberdeen 7/4

  5. #179

    well done Boab on 3 draws but why on earth did ye take Arsenal? fs mate (oops sorry Sef) fuck sake mate ?? Arsenal at home draw with Blackpool?that'll be why it pays so much

  6. #180
    Banned Boab's Avatar

    Ive got 3 out of ther 4 draws its still to settle so im no sure uf the exact amount.

    Cody said to me WHY ARSENAL i said well i was pissed and i wouldnt have tried the bet otherwise. 3 draws out of 4 is class.

  7. #181

    total stake 4.95 45p yankee returns around 40 mark

  8. #182
    Banned Boab's Avatar

    i took the arenal bet on a hopeful chancer bet Blackpool win 4-0 last week and i thought they might have had confidance to pull off a shock.

    It wasnt a crazy bonkers decition but i should have known arsenal would have walked over the top of them.

  9. #183

    notts forrest draw done me outa mine n i was wayyyyyyy off with the arsenal score got chelsea to win 3-0 or 7-1 tonight

  10. #184

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    Hull draw did me out treble with cardiff & norwich

    but got my double in

    Hearts 7/5
    Aberdeen 7/4

    then tonight

    chelsea
    Ajax
    FC twente
    Marseille
    Lyon

    Accum is up

  11. #185

    nice one dude i aint even checked tonights, will get back to you if i have won

  12. #186
    Banned Boab's Avatar

    Sef or Pb should i post my bets on weekend bets.Or place them and post the way i do?

    oh i got a poxy 38 for my 3 draws but good

  13. #187

    try and keep duplicate threads to a minimum mate. weekend bets in weekend bets thread other days if there is no thread for it (for example post wednesdays bets in "wednesday bets" if that aint there then create a new one)

    38 still a decent return mate, nice one

  14. #188
    Banned dwaynnyt's Avatar

    Looks like the conversation suddenly got stopped. Is there a new thread for weekend bets please?

  15. #189
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    Quote Originally Posted by dwaynnyt View Post
    Looks like the conversation suddenly got stopped. Is there a new thread for weekend bets please?
    no reason why you cant keep posting on this thread or you could start a new 1.

    personally i havent looked yet, i have another 50 quid free bet to play with and looking for ideas.

    won it last night on paddy power poker facebook freeroll.......

  16. #190

    Quote Originally Posted by dwaynnyt View Post
    Looks like the conversation suddenly got stopped. Is there a new thread for weekend bets please?

    We do have our bonusbanter syndicate placing bets every weekend :

    If you would like more information on what the BonusBanter Betting & Gambling Syndicate is all about or how to join, then please click the banner below to see entry requirements, rules and current proposals and balances :

  17. #191
    VIP Member UrABawBag2's Avatar
    glasgow

    50 quid free bet going on both teams to score, brighton win price 7/2 returns 175 quid.

  18. #192

    Credible bet. Best of luck Mick

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678