User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 192

  1. #1

    Default weekend bets

    Man City v Arsenal man city win (15/8)

    Hamilton v Hibernian hibs win (Evs)

    Southend v Leeds leeds win (Evs)

    1) One Treble bet.

    £10 returning £115

  2. #2

    Default Re: weekend bets

    Good price Man City.

    Do they have sky sports in The Mint?

  3. #3
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    I'll tell you what I will be having some of...

    Dundee Utd - 12/1 yer money at some bookies.

  4. #4

    was thinking the same liverpool v burnley 14/1 burnley the win

  5. #5
    Banned Boab's Avatar

    utd are 10/1 on betfred and stan james and 7/2 betfred and 9/2 a draw put a £5 bet on both and your quids in

    But seriously i had to come home early from work and had time to study the football for once with a clear head i might add.

    I was looking at leeds last week and was going to put a single bet on them doubled it with not so good county annoyed me.

    Leeds are evens on stan james im putting a tenner on them.they play tomorrow. Ive scanned all the other countrys if leeds win i claw back my tenner if not i bet these anyway.

    Barnet 11/8
    Bayern munich 9/10
    Fayernoord 8/11

    the bet consists of £5 doubles and 1 £5 accy =£20 £15 for doubles and £5 for accy

    doubles pays pennys short of £60 and accy pays £39

    and to top it all off if Leeds win on friday £5 accy on the 4 £78

    the reason im picking barnet is because i had a chancers bet on them last week at 5/2 a 50/50 game and they win 3-1 away from home have a look at there league its false odds in my view

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    Man City v Arsenal man city win (15/8)

    Hamilton v Hibernian hibs win (Evs)

    Southend v Leeds leeds win (Evs)

    1) One Treble bet.

    £10 returning £115
    After working late yesterday, forgetting to put my bet on and dodging a bullet with Leeds drawing 0-0 last night

    Decided to go for the double

  7. #7
    VIP Member keatsy's Avatar
    motherwell

    well you have a chance to dodge another bullet by dropping Man City from your coupon

  8. #8
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by keatsy View Post
    well you have a chance to dodge another bullet by dropping Man City from your coupon
    I dunno, them odds are very very tempting.

    Away for a look to see what I can put on the day....

  9. #9
    Banned Boab's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by keatsy View Post
    well you have a chance to dodge another bullet by dropping Man City from your coupon
    Keats i think your spot on ive did man u and arsenal probaly best odds all year £27 back for my fiver

    but i have did multible bets sod typing them all out just win the stake for them all on cash tables but ? look at lazio 3/1 at home tomorrow against juventus shagster thinks its got a x written all over it but if im quids in the bets going on them

  10. #10
    Banned Boab's Avatar

    *
    * Search by date

    Date & time Bet Ref W/P/S stake Bet type Event/Market description Selection Hcp Price Result Status Total Stake Return
    12.Sep 2009 11:55 402/390 0.45 W Yankee Livorno v AC Milan : Match Betting 90 Minutes Ac Milan 8/11 Open Open 4.95
    Getafe v Barcelona : Match Handicap Barcelona -1 5/4 Open
    Real Valladolid v Valencia : Match Betting 90 Minutes Valencia 5/4 Open
    CSKA Moscow v Kryliya Sovetov : Double Result Cska Moscow - Cska Moscow 6/5 Open
    12.Sep 2009 10:18 401/389 0.50 W Yankee Macclesfield v Barnet : Match Betting 90 Minutes Barnet 11/8 Open Open 5.50
    Heerenveen v Groningen : Match Betting 90 Minutes Heerenveen 11/10 Open
    ADO Den Haag v AZ Alkmaar : Match Betting 90 Minutes Az Alkmaar 4/7 Open
    Celtic v Dundee Utd : Match Betting 90 Minutes Draw 9/2 Open
    12.Sep 2009 09:54 400/388 2.00 W Treble Bury v Cheltenham : Match Betting 90 Minutes Cheltenham 2/1 Open Open 2.00
    Macclesfield v Barnet : Match Betting 90 Minutes Barnet 11/8 Open
    Celtic v Dundee Utd : Match Betting 90 Minutes Dundee Utd 10/1 Open
    12.Sep 2009 09:46 399/387 5.00 W Single Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munich : Match Betting 90 Minutes Bayern Munich 9/10 Open Open 5.00
    12.Sep 2009 09:40 398/386 5.00 W Double Man City v Arsenal : Match Betting 90 Minutes Arsenal 6/4 Open Open 5.00
    Tottenham v Man United : Match Betting 90 Minutes Man United 6/5 Open
    11.Sep 2009 05:21 397/385 9.90 W Single Southend v Leeds : Match

    i do hope this works

  11. #11

    Even with me being a Spurs fan i am tipping Man Ure, with Harry getting manager of the month history books will tell you the team loses the next game.

    £10 double
    Man Ure and Arsenal

    £5 correct score double Spurs 0 MU 2, Man Shitty 1 Arsenal 3

  12. #12

    Most overpriced team in the coupon today is Southampton who are 5/1 away to Charlton.

    Charlton were lucky in their last game against Brentford and no team should be 5/1 against them.

    Last season this would be priced as 6/4 both teams.

    Furthermore, Southampton have been active in the transfer market and should put up a good fight today.

  13. #13
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    You're getting 15/8 at some places (Laddies) for Stenhousemuir away to Dumbarton. Some price that.

  14. #14

    had an odd 73p in mt account so put 15 team acc on £1k if it comes up.

    Espanyol vs Real Madrid Match betting Real Madrid 4/7
    Standard Liege vs Mechelen Match betting Standard Liege 3/10
    Lyon vs Lorient Match betting Lyon 3/10
    Le Mans vs Marseille Match betting Marseille 10/11
    PSV vs Roda Match betting PSV 1/6
    Gimnastic vs Real Sociedad Match betting Real Sociedad 19/10
    Atlético Madrid vs Santander Match betting Atlético Madrid 4/9
    Getafe vs Barcelona Match betting Barcelona 4/11
    Livorno vs Milan Match betting Milan 8/11
    Morton vs Inverness CT Match betting Inverness CT 13/10
    Middlesbrough vs Ipswich Match betting Middlesbrough 4/6
    Notts County vs Northampton Match betting Notts County 4/7
    Manchester City vs Arsenal Match betting Arsenal 11/8
    Stoke City vs Chelsea Match betting Chelsea 2/5
    Liverpool vs Burnley Match betting Liverpool 1/6

    got a fiver on this tae
    £60 odd back

  15. #15

    whats our bets for this weekend then guys?? 26th n 27th september. naw got mine on yet need to put money into ladbrokes first. jimbo any tips on the lower league games?

  16. #16

    For the English Conference this week you'll be buying money by taking Mansfield to beat probably the worst team in the league, Hayes and Yeading. Only about 1/2 but still value.

    I also like the look of Crawley at home to Rushden and Diamonds with Crawley's striker Jefferson Louis in form. That capped with the fact that Rushden's best striker Lee Tomlin is suspended make Crawley a good bet to take the points.

    Not had the chance to look at any games this weekend but will let you know if anything else crops up.

    Last edited by Jimbo70; 25-09-2009 at 17:55.

  17. #17
    VIP Member Burny's Avatar
    Kilmarnock

    blackpool are good at home (evens with bet365 ) will take them with everton at 10/11 and spurs 1/3 and sunderland 8/11 wee tenner on that , i normally do a line wae teams fae europe so will post that later
    I love my jazz hands!

  18. #18

    motherwell v hibs draw 9/4

    blackburn v aston villa draw 23/10

    £10 double returning £107.25

    then 4 team accum that remains private

  19. #19
    VIP Member Burny's Avatar
    Kilmarnock

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    motherwell v hibs draw 9/4

    blackburn v aston villa draw 23/10

    £10 double returning £107.25

    then 4 team accum that remains private
    that looks a good bet m8
    I love my jazz hands!

  20. #20
    VIP Member jockzza's Avatar
    greenock scotland

    just checked ma wee double for the nite £4 dble accrinton stanley 6/4 and bochom 3/1 s0 a wee return of £40 :woo:
    PALMBET CHIPSET LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010

  21. #21
    VIP Member keatsy's Avatar
    motherwell

    Quote Originally Posted by evilbow View Post
    motherwell v hibs motherwell to win 9-4

    blackburn v aston villa draw 23/10

    £10 double returning £107.25

    then 4 team accum that remains private

    dont know about winnin by that much mate but we should win

  22. #22

    everton
    reading
    notts county
    sheffield utd
    middlesbrough
    aston villa £70 return

    fiorentina
    lyon
    barcelona
    auxerre
    marseille £50 return

    gonna take jimbos tip

    mansfield
    crawley

    £5 double £20 return
    Last edited by sef; 26-09-2009 at 13:00.

  23. #23

    middlesborgh
    aston villa
    norwich
    reading
    stirling albion
    fc inter
    newcastle
    nancy
    marseille
    standard liege
    auxerre

    £2500 return

  24. #24

    Mansfield
    Stevenage
    Linfield
    Rhyl
    Llanelli
    Dundee
    Hearts
    Rangers
    Dundee Utd
    Celtic
    Man Utd
    Chelsea
    Liverpool
    Spurs
    Man City
    West Brom
    Bournmouth

    £2 acc pays £1185

  25. #25

    ye gotta get the wee 10-15 team £1 acc on mate... makes it more interesting eh.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast