  1. #1
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    Default Betfair 5k gtd

    Played a wee sat for this after the Scotland game so was in for $11

    lost the HU for the extra $500 but hey, all good.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Betfair 5k gtd

  3. #3
    VIP Member Burny's Avatar
    Kilmarnock

    I love my jazz hands!

  4. #4
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  5. #5
    VIP Member sir pip's Avatar
    Just outside Belfast N.Ireland

    Nice one Gerry wouldnt expect anything less of you
    The secret is keeping your head when all around are loosing theirs

  6. #6
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Good stuff G, well done.

  7. #7
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Great result Gerry and unlucky with the HU beat. Sure there'll be a lot more of these in the coming months.

    Any chance we'll be catching up with you and Lou in the new league starting tonight on DF?

  8. #8
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    I'll be back in here later when I win the new league game on DF.

  9. #9
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by yen_sid View Post
    I'll be back in here later when I win the new league game on DF.
    I'll just quote that statement now for posterity before you change your mind. All the best :nana: :poker:

  10. #10
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    I WILL be there H, registered last night so no turning back now. Confidence is in good shape so here's hoping. Win lose or draw it will be an excellent game with you bunch, looking forward to it, been a while since I played in a banter event. Good luck yerself H, respect everything I do, as you know, I never ever bluff..

  11. #11

    Excellent result Gerry well done

  12. #12
    VIP Member Lovemonk's Avatar
    Sep 2009

    Congratulations! Also, dumb question I'm sure.... but what's HU?

  13. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemonk View Post
    Congratulations! Also, dumb question I'm sure.... but what's HU?
    HU = Heads Up

    nice one G congrats

  14. #14

    Good result Gerry, unlucky over the 3 outer
    Last edited by Scottieboy08; 06-09-2009 at 21:28.

  15. #15
    VIP Member TheGatherer's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BigH1771 View Post
    Great result Gerry and unlucky with the HU beat. Sure there'll be a lot more of these in the coming months.

    Any chance we'll be catching up with you and Lou in the new league starting tonight on DF?
    Will try and make sure that 1 of us plays each time - she will start off tonight

  16. #16
    VIP Member Lovemonk's Avatar
    Sep 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by sef View Post
    HU = Heads Up
    Ah, of course! I should have figured that one out.

  17. #17
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGatherer View Post
    Will try and make sure that 1 of us plays each time - she will start off tonight

    Don't think you'll get a look in after tonight Gerry

  18. #18

    Nice win there Gerry

  19. #19
    Banned dwaynnyt's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGatherer View Post
    Played a wee sat for this after the Scotland game so was in for $11

    lost the HU for the extra $500 but hey, all good.

    Just curios, how is this beauty doing lately?