User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 29 of 29

  1. #1

    Default AUG - Titan Pokerbanter Premier League Event 2/9

    bonusbanter Premier League

    The ultimate poker player challenge!!

    $25 instant bonus

    12th Month of a 12-month league campaign.

    Thursday 6th August 2009

    NL Holdem

    8:00 pm

    $5 Freezeout (+ 1 addon)

    Password - banter

    2000 Starting Chips

    Blinds Increase Every 12 Minutes

    12 Monthly Event Winners, 1 Premier League Winner & 1 Cup Final Winner

    ******

    Defending League Champion - LAAATEEERRRSSS (Scottieboy08)

    The final charge for September's Grand Final starts right here. Eight games stand between a new winner of August's ticket, or will a previous month's victor narrow the field ?? Join now and play hard !!

    Monthly winners will now be credited a share of Loyalty Points (check home page for full details) rather than a token.

    Download Titan now using the banner link and the details provided already.

    $25 instant bonus

  2. #26

    Default Re: AUG - Titan Pokerbanter Premier League Event 2/9

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseYerself View Post
    Not AOL is it?
    Nah tiscali

  3. #27

    Do you have some sort of virus scan or something that runs at 7:30 and forces programs to shut down ?

  4. #28

    Here's last nights result :

    1st - Pokerboss
    2nd - lovexmikexards
    3rd - evilbow
    4th - TimeForPokercouk
    5th - jollybhoy
    6th - LAAATEEERRRSSS
    7th - UISTBOY
    8th - Jimbhoy70
    9th - rayscotland
    10th - MasterTeo
    11th - greenockgrowler

    Well played all. Glad to have mixed it up a bit and may just go for the final ticket myself now to stop anyone else crashing our Grand Final party :p

  5. #29
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    As far as I can count () we're 10 players set to go for the Grand final.

    Will the event be capped at 10 or will we have a two-tabled Grand Final?
    Unfortunatley I wont be able to mix things up until around the 17th of August, due to flat battery!

    But I'll be sure to make my contribution towards the end of the month, as I got a few $$$'s to get rid of before we end our Titan journey!

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12