  1. #1

    Default FT nice wee win!!

    took over for sef on this one with 3k and 310 people left and think i did it proud PB stylie:nana:

    hope ye notice I GOT THE ROYAL FLUSH TOO

    :poker:

    i'd say the hand that won it for me was when i had pocket Queens and folded when 2 others went all in early on lol they turned over pocket kings the other pocket queens
    Last edited by EvilAdmin; 20-07-2009 at 23:28.

  2. #2
    VIP Member allmodcons's Avatar
    Feb 2009
    Location
    aberdeen

    Default Re: FT nice we win!!

    nice one evilbow

  3. #3
    VIP Member jammy666's Avatar

    good win mate

  4. #4

    naw you took over fae me wi just under 7k n 310 left. lol. nice one mate love the royal flush (woulda been my first ever royal flush lol) cheers evil i'll suss out how to transfer yer half tomorrow.

  5. #5
    VIP Member kristobal's Avatar
    leeds

    very nice result!

  6. #6

    Well done Evil and Sef, top result
    Last edited by Scottieboy08; 21-07-2009 at 10:37. Reason: Ooops, sorry Sef :/

  7. #7
    VIP Member Kingcoza's Avatar

    totally awesome result.

    In a strange way I think it would be harder to win a $1 1,000+ runner tourny than a higher buy in with similar field. So many wild maniacs to dodge!!!!

  8. #8

    Well done Evil (&Sef), top result

  9. #9
    VIP Member jockzza's Avatar
    greenock scotland

    nice win evil n sef

  10. #10
    Member of the Year 2009 DAN DAN's Avatar
    Ayrshire

    Well done guys.

  11. #11
    VIP Member yen_sid's Avatar

    Quality result people. Will be expecting a similar standard at the weekend.

  12. #12
    Moderator Leggymambo's Avatar
    South Shields

    great tag team there lads... great going...