  1. #1
    VIP Member tonyb1979's Avatar
    Feb 2009
    Location
    newtoft lincolnshire

    Default another nice wee win

    just played the 1k guaranteed 5 euro freezeout on devilfish and endind up winning for nice wee payout of 347 euros im really enjoying my poker at the minute and am now building myself a nice bankroll cheers for the rail guys too
    Last edited by tonyb1979; 05-07-2010 at 15:41.
    dont just say it do it

  2. #2

    Default Re: another nice wee win

  3. #3
    Moderator Leggymambo's Avatar
    South Shields

    great win tony

    caught the later stages of F/T well played... loved the 84 to win it...

  4. #4
    VIP Member tonyb1979's Avatar
    Feb 2009
    Location
    newtoft lincolnshire

    aye the 84 was ace if he had raised it i would of had to fold but was a perfect flop for me lol
    dont just say it do it

  5. #5
    VIP Member jammy666's Avatar

    wd tony

  6. #6
    VIP Member BigH1771's Avatar
    High Wycombe, United Kingdom

    Great going tony and fantastic little bankroll built on DF during the last 4 days. Keep up the good results mate.

  7. #7

    Brilliant Tony

  8. #8
    VIP Member jockzza's Avatar
    greenock scotland

    great win tony your on a great wee run last few days mate long may it last

  9. #9
    Member Forgotten's Avatar

    Brilliant Tony

  10. #10
    League Co-ordinator TomTom96's Avatar
    Tønsberg, Norway

    Quality Tony, another superb result.

    Im happy to take lessons on how to play the hungarians/bulgarians/finnish/russian/italian/german/swedish/polish/ukrainians on DF
    -----------------------------------

    No worries, its just poker... And it pisses me off!

  11. #11
    VIP Member kristobal's Avatar
    leeds

    very nice win