Search:

Type: Posts; User: albertz11

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.08 seconds.

  1. Replies

    Sticky: Re: 2014 Big Wins - Pokerbanter Members

    Thanks Billy, thanks Scottie! Raring to go for this 50/50 and yes 6 card omaha is a bit mental, although I basically flopped the nuts! I was shitting my self he had quads due to so many cards!! lol
  2. Replies

    Sticky: Re: 2014 Big Wins - Pokerbanter Members

    Nice 1 Scottie! I scored a $215 FTOPS ticket with shall we say a slightly smaller field lol.

    http://i.imgur.com/7a9uDrS.png?1

    Last hand

    http://i.imgur.com/CqOpcFg.png?1
  3. Replies

    Sticky: Re: Betting Big Wins & Nearly Wins 2014

    Lucky last min pen for Schalke scooped me a nice score :)

    http://i.imgur.com/tJr1D9X.png?1
  4. Replies

    Re: Win a Bonusbanter Poker Main Event Package

    I'm back in France working for my Mum and Dad as from today. Don't get back until November the 11th or I would of loved too!!

    http://i.imgur.com/Di2LF9S.png?1
  5. Replies

    Re: Win a Bonusbanter Poker Main Event Package

    Yes Billy I should think so, I still have the buy in for both of us so I don't see why not.
  6. Replies

    Re: Win a Bonusbanter Poker Main Event Package

    Yes mate, this sounds perfect, and I agree Negreanu.

    My friend has had 15 stitches in his face and apparently nearly lost an eye. He is getting much better now tho, and hoping the scaring is not...
  7. Replies

    Re: Win a Bonusbanter Poker Main Event Package

    Hey everyone, What a horrible weekend I got kicked out the cells this morning. Basically what happened was I went for a few pints with a friend on Friday night and then some one glassed him. Things...
  8. Replies

    Re: Win a Bonusbanter Poker Main Event Package

    Hey, Gerry, Sat is good for me as my bro is in Uni on Friday.
  9. Replies

    Re: Best way to start playing poker for real?

    So many free vids about, some are a bit old. Still alot of great vids to take advantage of. Although televised is fun to watch, I find some online like Randy Lew basically breaks down every move he...
  10. Replies

    Awesome Dwan, Jungleman parody

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyJpCnw7XJ4
  11. Replies

    Re: Pokerstars.fr

    Thats a shame, their was some very nice tournies there with great structure.
  12. Thought this was good banter from Joey Ingram on Facebook

    http://i.imgur.com/9uYtJN9.png?1
  13. Replies

    How to win a $5k Tournament

    With Billys permission I have decided to upload my full hand history when I won the $5k on Full Tilt.

    It is run through CardRunners replayer as this seemed the easiest way to do it.
  14. Replies

    Re: Win a Bonusbanter Poker Main Event Package

    Ahh thanks mate, I was gonna go over this weekend. Just got back from France a few days ago. So just head up a bit early get regged and get something to eat or something like that?
  15. Replies

    Re: Betting Syndicate HOW TO JOIN

    Villarreal bastards :D
  16. Replies

    Re: Betting Syndicate HOW TO JOIN

    I am definitely excited joining the syndicate, I would of done it earlier but always seem to miss the boat.

    I have a wee cheeky 20 on Evian vs Marseilles which is currently 0-1 to Marseilles.
  17. Replies

    Re: Win a Bonusbanter Poker Main Event Package

    Hey Gerry, Really sorry bud but I leave for France tomorrow. Will be back on the 13th tho. If you can get any time between that and the 25/25 let me know!
  18. Replies

    Sticky: Re: Betting Big Wins & Nearly Wins 2014

    Seems a good deal with Paddy Raymie. I had some palava with changing my skrill address and it ended up being to much of a hassle. Maybe I should try again!
  19. Replies

    Sticky: Re: Betting Big Wins & Nearly Wins 2014

    Nice we bonus mate!
  20. Replies

    Sticky: Re: Betting Big Wins & Nearly Wins 2014

    Love the first win Raymie! Well done haha!
  21. Replies

    Sticky: Re: Betting Big Wins & Nearly Wins 2014

    If the third team fixture had been a draw it would of been 600+ booooo lol

    http://i.imgur.com/gy2pdw5.png?1
  22. Replies

    Sticky: Re: Betting Big Wins & Nearly Wins 2014

    http://i.imgur.com/26Re66k.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/6be5G8o.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/ruunLmy.jpg
  23. Replies

    Sticky: Re: Betting Big Wins & Nearly Wins 2014

    Cheers boss, not tried it yet, will have a good look at it tomorrow when I am less tired.

    Just hit this with 30 mins to go. I'm on fire :D

    http://i.imgur.com/bQeUYSb.png?1
  24. Re: Player Loses $1 Million After Incredible Bad Beat

    That has happened to me before, not for a million though! Unbelievable!
  25. Replies

    Sticky: Re: Betting Big Wins & Nearly Wins 2014

    Could of been on to a nice win but luckily cashed out when Celtic got a red card.

    http://i.imgur.com/DnZMpZn.png?1
Results 1 to 25 of 500
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4