Type: Posts; User: Procli

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

  1. Replies

    Re: Pokerstars Homegames is BACK!!

    Well done and congrats with the win! :)
  2. Replies

    Re: Pokerstars Homegames is BACK!!

    Why do i keep forgetting this... :blink::ffs:
    But the way im running at Pokerstars these days i already know how it would end... :2s::7d:
  3. Replies

    Re: Pokerstars Homegames is BACK!!

    Oh no.. i forgot! :(
    Watching Tiger Play great golf & setting up PokerTracker this evening!

    Well, that was the «official» story.. :P
  4. Replies

    Re: Pokerstars Homegames is BACK!!

    Great game (well.. it was fun the 3-4 hands i played) :P
    Will be back next sunday :thumbup:
  5. Replies

    Re: Pokerstars Homegames is BACK!!

    I Will Come Play with yaa 😊
  6. Replies

    Re: Poker league on 32red

    Im in! :) Looking forward to it!
  7. Replies

    Re: Poker league on 32red

    Oh no... a league and i missed it!!! :(
  8. Re: the biggest event of the year starts this saturday

    Im sure Norway will win it again... :winner:
    Oh darn.. they didnt qualify... :oops: :ffs:

    I havent heard any of the songs.. but my guess would be France :gl:
  9. Replies

    Re: Pokerstars Home Games Open games

    Thanks Evil! :)
  10. Thread: Poker League