Search:

Type: Posts; User: cardu

Search: Search took 0.24 seconds.

  1. Replies

    Re: Smart Live League 2012 - GAME 17 - 18/06

    yeah super keen.....im reg for next monday :) hopfully it wont be 1st in 1st out lol...c u all next week ...happy pokering :)
  2. Replies

    i enjoyed my 1st game in the league...

    i enjoyed my 1st game in the league tonight...tyvm even thou my kk got busted by 55....the highs and lows of poker lol....ps sorry i was not chatting as i had 3 games going lol....im not welsh,im...
  3. Replies

    Re: Smart Live League 2012 - GAME 15 - 04/06

    im in woohoooooooooooooooooooooo
    see u all tonight :)
  4. Replies

    Re: Smart Live League 2012 - GAME 15 - 04/06

    think im gonna give this a go tonight :)
    gl all
    i was vwry pleased with my facebook friday win the other week woohoooooooooo
  5. Thread: ppukt brighton

    by cardu