Search:

Type: Posts; User: Negreanu

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Replies

    Check raise sizing

    PokerStars Zoom Hand #196397060788: Hold'em No Limit ($0.02/$0.05) - 2019/01/30 2:40:05 WET [2019/01/29 21:40:05 ET]
    Table 'Donati' 6-max Seat #1 is the button
    Seat 1: leetine ($5.82 in chips) ...
  2. Replies

    Re: Pokerstars Homegames is BACK!!

    Miss the games, some of them were great fun! I only play on PokerStars the now, and usually only late at night. I think the only decent time I would be available would be 10:30/11pm on a tue. How...
  3. Poker player needs help sports betting please!

    Hey guys,

    I know the whole I only play poker, I don't gamble thing is a bit cliche, however, when it comes to gambling I really, DO NOT, have a clue.

    My poker bankroll has been under some...
  4. Replies

    Re: Bonusbanter Home Games Poker

    I'm guessing this ended before it started.....??

    In fairness, I have been missing for a long long time, sorry about that.

    Any updates I should be aware of?
  5. Replies

    Re: Bonusbanter Home Games Poker

    If I am available, I would play on Stars, as would most likely only have the tablet available.

    Would it be the same time each week, or its upto the players to decide day/time?

    Heads up league...
  6. Replies

    Calling a shove in spin and goes

    OK, let me set the scene:

    $3 spin and go, its a multiplier, winner takes $18.

    Game has played pretty tight, very few moves being made so far.

    I get off to a good start

    PokerStars Hand...
  7. Replies

    Another HUGE comeback.....!!!

    Things had started to pick up again on the $3 spins, but had to slow right down my volume because its just been to hectic lately. :(

    Also, I am expecting to take out a huge amount from the roll,...
  8. Replies

    Sticky: Re: Happy birthday thread

    Happy birthday Sef...!!

    Donīt forget mine coming up, 20th August, and I will be back in Scotland.................. :cheers:
  9. Replies

    Re: Swings n roundabouts you say.......

    Yeah, me neither. I guess it was ,my fold of the 10-3, (which he didnīt know I had of course), that maybe made him think I had a big or very good hand, and maybe he thought he could grind me down,...
  10. Replies

    Swings n roundabouts you say.......

    Wow, ok, so that post about not being able to win, was pretty pathetic, but I was feeling pretty lost at that point. I had been checking my stats on the spin and goes a bit, and had worked out that...
  11. Re: Motivation to keep playing is going fast, canīt seem to win with anything........

    Knocked out a couple of wins on the tablet, then had a chance to play on the laptop. Internet was really slow, so just tried a $1 spin and go. Got caught out when someone limped AQs, and I shoved...
  12. Re: Motivation to keep playing is going fast, canīt seem to win with anything........

    I do, and yeah, thats what it feels a bit like. Itīs silly I know, but feels like some kind of test. I know its short term varience and all that, but when you only play a few games a day, its not...
  13. Re: Would you over call 2 all-ins with a small pair?

    Exactly, BBT, and agreed Scottie. If you have a chip lead, trying to win without having a heads up, isnīt so bad, and if they other players are low in chips and behind you, it increases the chances...
  14. Motivation to keep playing is going fast, canīt seem to win with anything........

    The last 3 days have been horrible, it seems like every time I am all-in, I just canīt win.

    These are my exit hands, from all the tournaments played tonight so far, not one single fucking win yet!...
  15. Would you over call 2 all-ins with a small pair?

    Ok, forgetting that this hand ended up pretty cool for me, what do you think of the other 2 guys play here?

    Iīm undecided if the A-J just got coolered. He is shoving against my raise, and that...
  16. Replies

    Re: How can someone call with that..........???

    Thanks guys, the come back was quite energy sapping though, was totally desp to beat him after that call and suck out! But guess it beats going out and going on monkey tilt......... Was quite happy...
  17. Re: WSOP ME, Scotsman at the final table........???

    Fair point, and I was thinking the same thing, but wow, QQ losing to 8-10 shove bluff pre flop. Pretty brutal. If it wasnīt for the huge jump in money, I am sure he would probably rather have lost...
  18. Replies

    How can someone call with that..........???

    I just do not get it! I really dont. I sit and I review my hands, I look stuff up on the internet, I try to discuss strat with whoever will listen! I do whatever I can to become a better player,...
  19. Re: WSOP ME, Scotsman at the final table........???

    OK, canīt wait up any longer! Unlucky George, and good luck Daniel.......!!! :thumbup:
  20. Re: WSOP ME, Scotsman at the final table........???

    However, Daniel Negreanu, more than doubles up to just under 10M, without having to double up in a race. He shoved a couple of times with AKo and AKs, but no callers. He has also won some small,...
  21. Re: WSOP ME, Scotsman at the final table........???

    Its over for George in probably the sickest way possible!

    The chip leader at the table rMaised, and he 3 bet for about 2M of his 12M stack. The table chip leader Zvi Stern, who seems to be taking...
  22. Re: WSOP ME, Scotsman at the final table........???

    ***Update***

    Looks like DN is not going to make the FT. The last level was pretty bad for him. He just won a race with 44 to double up, but he was down to the felt just before it. He doubled up...
  23. WSOP ME, Scotsman at the final table........???

    Anyone know George Mcdonald? Was last in chips, (albeit down to the last 2 tables in the wsop me!), shoved 77 and got called by AA......

    Only goes and catches an openended straight draw on the...
  24. Replies

    Re: Spin and go help please

    Thanks for the table and advice Scottie. I probably would have picked 76s to shove instead of K2o, with the thinking of atleast having īliveī cards. But having the K makes a lot of sense. I just...
  25. Replies

    Re: Spin and go help please

    Thanks guys, I played more passively than usual with it being a multiplier, but I did think I was missing a trick just shoving when he got down to 5 bigs, even with trash. I am too results...
Results 1 to 25 of 406
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4