Search:

Type: Posts; User: Jesica

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Replies

    Re: GSOP Marbella - Good Luck TheGatherer

    Brilliant G. Havent seen you mentioned yet on the updates probably because you have been Chipping up under the as you say. Will be updating today as we go. Best of luck buddy and may all yout hands...
  2. Replies

    Re: Free Bet Proposal Season 2

    Unlucky Chris last night with his turn at the free bet from Bentekes consolation goal and pumping from Man Utd last week.
  3. Replies

    Re: Poker league on 32red

    Hope to see you all at the tables guys. Evilbow (raymie) will be playing too so there's some easy here money for you all to chase :P
  4. Replies

    Sticky: Re: Happy birthday thread

    Happy Birthday buddy, have a good one and don't get too pissed on that mad polish vodka the guy in this shop was trying to sell me last night:roll:
  5. Replies

    Sticky: Re: Happy birthday thread

    Heeeeey there:) Happy Birthday Rejmak best tactical pen for self defense and have a great one.
  6. Sticky: Re: Betting syndicate - Running total & Bets 2017/18

    As I see only Administratrators can reply here ))))
Results 1 to 6 of 6