Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.07 seconds.

  1. Replies

    Re: Pokerstars Homegames is BACK!!

    http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac104/HoltenderCNAC/ps1_zpsyipevimb.jpg

    Sorry couldn't make it any smaller
  2. Replies

    Re: Pokerstars Homegames is BACK!!

    I justify playing/donating to you by looking it as paying for tutoring, it's worth every penny for having the chance to play with and learn from a player of your calibre
  3. Replies

    Re: Pokerstars Homegames is BACK!!

    Well played Tip, I'm looking forward to getting my revenge next Sunday
  4. Replies

    Re: Pokerstars Homegames is BACK!!

    I've regged .............. I'm always willing to donate to my favorite charity
  5. Replies

    Re: nice weee boost

    Nice one matey
  6. Replies

    Re: Friday night league

    I'd be up for donating to the cause again
  7. Replies

    Sticky: Re: 2015 Big Poker Wins BonusBanter

    Managed 56th place for $700
  8. Replies

    Sticky: Re: 2015 Big Poker Wins BonusBanter

    Midday mate
  9. Replies

    Sticky: Re: 2015 Big Poker Wins BonusBanter

    Here you go Tip http://gppt.poker/live-stream but you'll need to be on your toes to spot me ( probably catch me in the background leaving by the side door)
  10. Replies

    Sticky: Re: 2015 Big Poker Wins BonusBanter

    Cheers BB
  11. Replies

    Sticky: Re: 2015 Big Poker Wins BonusBanter

    There is live streaming of the feature table and final table probaly find it at http://gppt.poker/live-event/cardiff-city-stadium/ or there will be a link on The Grand Prix Poker Tour facebook page
  12. Replies

    Sticky: Re: 2015 Big Poker Wins BonusBanter

    Cheers Boss
  13. Replies

    Sticky: Re: 2015 Big Poker Wins BonusBanter

    Finally getting around to playing this, I'm off to Cardiff tomorrow. Had a look at the Day2 qualifiers listed online and of the 80 odd qualifiers so far my chipstack is 2 and a half times the average...
  14. Replies

    Re: Final Table: Top Pair

    Yea I missread it thought the button was original raiser . Think he would have raised more with big pair to get rid of A rag anyways
  15. Replies

    Re: Final Table: Top Pair

    With only 5 left I would of imagined he'd have re-raised pre-flop with JJ QQ KK or even AK or AQ to get rid of small pairs and A rag , he could have A5 or 55 but that would be cruel and just like...
  16. Replies

    Sticky: Re: Happy birthday thread

    Have a great day Scottie
  17. Replies

    Re: Bonusbanter Home Games Poker

    Top man

    ps ignore Hendy hes talking rubbish
  18. Replies

    Poll: Re: Leicester City - Will they win the EPL?

    After todays results I think they will, that said I'm not as positive as I am that the Villa will go down
  19. Replies

    Sticky: Re: 2015 Big Poker Wins BonusBanter

    Was just about 30 mins short of making day 2 of this one

    http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac104/HoltenderCNAC/75ka_zpsv3quzyzr.jpg
  20. Replies

    Sticky: Re: 2015 Big Poker Wins BonusBanter

    Very nice Scottie
  21. Replies

    Re: MCOP poker online satellites 2015

    Absolutely fantastic result very well done
  22. Replies

    Sticky: Re: 2015 Big Poker Wins BonusBanter

    Won a ticket to Day 1 earlier in the week but had to play the players choice game cos I couldn't make it to Dtd this weekend . Managed to get through with a tidy stack last night just gotta decide...
  23. Replies

    Re: MCOP poker online satellites 2015

    Nice one and the very best of luck in the final
  24. Replies

    Re: 40p to 411.49

    Great stuff Jim well done
  25. Replies