Search:

Type: Posts; User: straightshooter

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.09 seconds.

  1. Replies

    Re: Bonusbanter Online Poker League PB500

    LOL gg :nod:
  2. Replies

    Re: the worse scam email ever!!

    so your no going to try to help the guy out ?
  3. Re: Boring Spring Bank Holiday ? No way check out this on 32 red

    wd holt:nod:
  4. Re: Weekend Golf Betting Tips & Discussion

    wd :nod:
  5. Replies

    Re: Bonusbanter Online Poker League PB500

    ffs , I have said it twice if you would all read things , I never said a word about scouse and no idea how it was read that way, so I will spell it out , I was talKing about that ignorant a*******...
  6. Replies

    Re: Bonusbanter Online Poker League PB500

    I think its you that wants to look , you never called a reraise allin of mine with qj v kk then when qq hits thinks that smart thing dodo is type in lol . so I certainly wasent talking to you.
  7. Replies

    Re: Scottish Cup Predictions

    I don't know to go for the safe hibs 7/1 or hibs - hibs 16/1:P
  8. Re: Champions League Final 2013 Tips and Discussion

    if you hurry to William hill you can have 20 at evens Bayern OUTRIGHT for the cup
  9. Re: Champions League Final 2013 Tips and Discussion

    looks like Bayern 5/6 ,but I have a feeling its not that straight forward , auld ferguson has said for weeks that Dortmund would win ,"out muscling Bayern" :roll:
  10. Replies

    Re: Bonusbanter Online Poker League PB500

    wd all, scouse on a fine win, on a minor note if I called a reraise allin with qj v kk hand hit qq I wouldent put lol , I would keep my ignorant mouth shut , but that's just me.
  11. Re: Eurovision Betting Odds and Predictions

    well don't think the bookies will be paying out much last place money ,canny see how the judges thought Ireland were the worst , I had a crazy bet on 20 Britain to finish 13-16 at 5/1 and 20 on the...
  12. Re: Eurovision Betting Odds and Predictions

    thinking about mc cartney at the Olympics they wouldent win
  13. Re: Eurovision Betting Odds and Predictions

    just looked 8/13 Denmark ffs who they got ,the remaining beatles ?
  14. Re: Eurovision Betting Odds and Predictions

    I had one bet on this in my life (god forgive me ) the Russian grannies :roll: e.w so money back, not that I thought they were great just the way people were talking thought it was one oh the...
  15. Replies

    Re: Bonusbanter Online Poker League PB500

    wd azrael on a fine win ,rej and ken on cashing:nod: p.s I really wish I could stay in long enough for the arguments :P
  16. Replies

    Re: Football Tips - 14/05

    gl al still time, 1-1 eh who would have thought it :roll:>:)
  17. Replies

    Re: Bonusbanter Online Poker League PB500

    wd folks:nod:
  18. Replies

    Re: 2013 Big Wins - Pokerbanter Members

    wd folks :nod:
  19. Replies

    Re: Bonusbanter Online Poker League PB500

    wd scouse on your fine win , procli and bygone on solid cashes:nod:
  20. Replies

    Re: Bonusbanter Online Poker League PB500

    wd baw on a fine win , wd cashers:nod:
  21. Replies

    Re: albertz11 5000 hyper turbo HU blog.

    bad luck al
  22. Replies

    Re: 2013 Big Wins - Pokerbanter Members

    wd scottie gl :nod:
  23. Replies

    Re: albertz11 5000 hyper turbo HU blog.

    going well al gl:nod:
  24. Re: How (the hell) do i play Omaha hi/low??

    wd:nod:
  25. Replies

    Re: Bonusbanter Online Poker League PB500

    wd:nod:
Results 1 to 25 of 500
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4