Search:

Type: Posts; User: Pokerbanter

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Super Weekend in Malta - Qualify in April

    One awesome location, one super experience. That is what players can win when qualifying for the Super Weekend Malta at Betsafe Poker over the next few weeks. The SuperWeekend will be held from May...
  2. Exclusive! Earn up to $1,000 in Tournament Tickets

    No fooling! During the month of April YOU are eligible to take advantage of a special promotion at BWIN and Party Poker exclusively available through Bonus Banter. Earn Points through the month and...
  3. Replies

    PKR Rakeback Increasing to 32%

    Effective March 1st, PKR players have the opportunity to increase the amount of rakeback they earn. Players who rake $450 or more will now receive 32% in rakeback. Players who don't meet the $450...
  4. Replies

    Full Tilt Payments Finally Arrive

    Great news for U.S. Full Tilt Poker players. On Friday, players began receiving remission payments from Garden City Group, the administrator in charge of reimbursing players for pending player...
  5. Join Our 10,000 Race Betsafe on Microgaming

    Betsafe is giving you even more reason to play at Poker Black this month! Poker Black, Betsafe's name for their client on the Microgaming Network, is now offering Bonus Banter players an exclusive...
  6. Replies

    New Exclusive: Juicy Stakes Gold Bars!

    Juicy Stakes now pays U.S. players in 7-10 days, a huge improvement over a few months and now we have more good news news! Starting in January, Juicy Stakes players will earn even more in cash prizes...
  7. Points Race Increases to $10,000 at BWIN and Party Poker

    For the last two months, we have offered an exclusive race at BWIN and Party Poker. Now during January, the promotion gets even better with a 10x increase in the prize pool of this popular race....
  8. Carbon Features $25,000 January Race for Riches

    Carbon Poker's popular Race for Riches promotion returns in January with $25,000 in cash up for grabs, divided into four weekly race periods, each paying $6,710 in cash prizes.
    The Race for...
  9. Party Poker and BWIN Extend $1,000 Exclusive Race

    Our exclusive race was such a success, we are bringing it back!. During December, you can follow your position on the BWIN and Party $1,000 Points Race for your chance to win up to $230 in tournament...
  10. New Party Poker and BWIN Exclusive $1,000 Points Race

    You've asked and we have delivered! For the month of November, Bonus Banter is pleased to announce that we have added a brand new exclusive promotion for Party Poker and BWIN in the form of a $1,000...
  11. Red Kings Ups Exclusive Rake Race Prize Pool

    Been climbing the Red Kings leaderboard? You now have even more reason to be excited. Beginning in November, Bonus Banter is increasing the prize pool to $12,000 for November, up from $10,000 last...
  12. Replies

    Juicy Stakes Now Under New Ownership

    Finally some good news for Juicy Stakes players who have been waiting months for their cashouts. On Thursday, Juicy Stakes players received an email which stated that all cashouts would be canceled...
  13. Replies

    BWIN Achievement Perks

    With a major Party Poker software upgrade last month, BWIN players may feel a bit left out. THe good news is BWIN players can also take part in "Achievements" this month by accomplishing a variety of...
  14. Join Us for Exclusive $500 Bovada Freeroll

    If you didn't get a chance to make it for our last freeroll, you'll get a second chance this September 29th at 3 PM ET. All Bovada and Bodog sign-ups through Bonus Banter are eligible. There are no...
  15. U.S. Full Tilt Poker Players Receive Claims Notices

    The wait is almost over. By Tuesday, former U.S. Full Tilt Poker players should receive notices from the Garden City Group informing them of the process by which to make a claim on player balances...
  16. Replies

    Party Poker New Software Launches

    Party Poker on Thursday introduced their latest software release, their biggest software refresh in recent memory. Among other features, players will notice a brand new look and feel, tons of new...
  17. Bovada/Bodog $1,000 Exclusive Freeroll - Less Than 3 Days to Register

    Bonus Banter members have less than three days to register for our exclusive $1,000 freeroll at
  18. Earn VIP Upgrade, Exclusive Gold Bars at Gala Poker

    Gala Poker is the latest online poker to join Bonus Banter's popular Gold Bars promotion, an extra rewards program just for our members. Join Gala Poker through our sign-up link and watch the rewards...
  19. Red Star Poker Moves to Microgaming, Receive $50 Free

    Longstanding Revolution Gaming poker room Red Star Poker has moved to the Microgaming Network. With the move to the new network, players will notice an immediate boost in traffic from around 500 real...
  20. Bovada/Bodog Exclusive $1,000 Freeroll September 1st

    Bovada, Bodog and Bonus Banter are pleased to offer you an exclusive $1,000 freeroll on September 1st! It's open to all Bovada and Bodog players who signed up through Bonus Banter. If you haven't...
  21. Replies

    Check out Zone Poker from Bovada

    Zone Poker is now live on Bovada! Zone Poker, Bovada's new fast-fold game, features lightning-fast action that allows players to play more hands than ever before. With the launch, Zone Poker is...
  22. Replies

    Winning Poker Traffic Spikes 50%

    Winning Poker, the home of True Poker and Americas Cardroom, has seen a
  23. Carbon Poker and Aced Exclusive - Introducing Gold Bars

    Have you been looking for an extra reason to play at Carbon Poker? Good news - starting in August, Bonus Banter players can take advantage of our exclusive Gold Bars promotion, which has been a huge...
  24. Betsafe Summer Cash Battle Awards $50,000 This Month

    Betsafe is awarding $50,000 in cash prizes this month in the $50,000 Summer Cash Battle. The concept is simple. Play on Betsafe and earn Player Points by playing in real money cash games, sit n gos...
  25. True Poker and Americas Cardroom Launch New Software

    The Americas Cardroom and True Poker new software has arrived. The new software update, which became available on Thursday morning, is one of the largest and most significant updates in their...
Results 1 to 25 of 262
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4