Search:

Type: Posts; User: kristobal

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.34 seconds.

  1. Replies

    Sticky: Re: 2015 Big Poker Wins BonusBanter

    it's a LOL! result mate :winner:
  2. Replies

    Sticky: Re: 2015 Big Poker Wins BonusBanter

    thanks mate, I had a few in my life but the last one long time ago... so a bit surprised, maybe good times coming back? :D
  3. Replies

    Sticky: Re: 2015 Big Poker Wins BonusBanter

    haven't seen that for a while :)

    http://i61.tinypic.com/dztauw.png
  4. Replies

    Sticky: Re: 2015 Big Poker Wins BonusBanter

    Thanks guys!

    I guess it evens itself up, shame it happened in the final of 30eu tourney :D
  5. Replies

    Sticky: Re: 2015 Big Poker Wins BonusBanter

    had nearly the same stack as the chip leader, flopped the set of 7's, I bet he calls and turn was a Jack, he goes allin and I call - the guy had JJ :(

    http://i62.tinypic.com/23iui43.png
  6. Replies

    Re: Bonusbanter Home Games Poker

    well, I was all-in 3 times: T8s vs yours AQ, K8s vs yours J9s and A7o vs AT( trubadix)

    the other two times I called short stacks 84 vs 99 ( pot odds call) and A2 vs yours T2 - both those calls...
  7. Replies

    Sticky: Re: 2015 Big Poker Wins BonusBanter

    http://i59.tinypic.com/iy1m3d.png
  8. Replies

    Re: Bonusbanter Home Games Poker League 2015

    No probs, there's always next week :winner:
  9. Replies

    Sticky: Re: 2015 Big Poker Wins BonusBanter

    Thanks guys! It was pure luck but it's always nice ;)
  10. Replies

    Re: Bonusbanter Home Games Poker League 2015

    I came back home late today, thinking how many blinds you guys stolen from me and what I see? You unregistered me! I shouldn't have posted that screenie yesterday... :D
  11. Replies

    Sticky: Re: 2015 Big Poker Wins BonusBanter

    warm up for the league ;)

    http://i62.tinypic.com/oa3aww.png
  12. Replies

    Re: Bonusbanter Home Games Poker League 2015

    Applied ;)

    You guys have to show me how to play poker again :roll:
  13. Replies

    Re: Two Hands Versus Same Loose Opponent

    Hand 1

    Fold. We have no equity in a hand and the opponent is feeling strong with his hand, just fold.

    Hand 2

    I don't think this guy has a Jack or six, he would probably bet the turn trying...
  14. Replies

    Re: KJ Sooted With 19BBs

    Normally I'd min-raise and try to hit the flop - with BB leading on most flops and turns it would be nice to hit something and let them hang themselfs. However, if there are aggressive players behind...
  15. Replies

    Re: JJ Facing Cold Min 4bet

    To be honest it is bad. Even worse then bad :(

    I just went through a recent tournament that I played, 207 hands, started counting mistakes and got lost half way through - stopped counting.
  16. Replies

    Re: JJ Facing Cold Min 4bet

    Scottie, you might be right here, I haven't done it in years ( maths) so probably made a mistake.

    That's why you looked pot commited in my eyes :D
  17. Re: We Shouldn't Be Good, But Getting Insane Odds !!

    Ha, a cash game hand, I never won a penny on cash tables :D

    All you beat is a weaker Ace, flush draw got there, J's got there but I'm calling because I'm a calling station :(
  18. Replies

    Re: JJ Facing Cold Min 4bet

    with his range TT+,AKs,AKo we have only 43% and we need 51% to call ( after 18500 5bet)

    with QQ+,AKs,AKo we have 36%

    good discussion, good point by Negreanu that he could trap with AA and just...
  19. Replies

    Re: JJ Facing Cold Min 4bet

    You say he is a regular 10eu player so I'd think if you make it 18,500 and he still shoves over this (in 75eu tourney) then you probably behind. That's the thing with JJ or TT, you'll never know...
  20. Replies

    Re: JJ Facing Cold Min 4bet

    Hi Scottie, since when you play donkament's? :D

    But seriously, if you have no reads on a player then it can be anything.I've seen players who do that with just about anything and they check it...
  21. Replies

    Re: IPO London - Hands

  22. Replies

    Re: IPO London - Hands

    Hand 4

    I'd raise and get it in if possible.

    Hand 5

    Hard to say. Shove probably as you don't really have chips for post flop play. Raise/fold to everyone except Russian?
  23. Replies

    Re: IPO London - Hands

    Hand 3

    UTG+1 raises to 800, I call w/ 88, BTN 3bets to 2600, UTG+1 sighs and folds 66 face up, easy fold??

    should be around 5K in the pot and you're getting nearly 3/1 + implied odds to call...
  24. Replies

    Re: IPO London - Hands

    Hand 2

    I fold. You still have plenty chips to play with, there is no point of putting your tournament life on the line. You're out of pos. there if you call and check the turn he bets and you have...
  25. Replies

    Re: IPO London - Hands

    Hand 1

    - so you can't possibly think he will fold to 1 barrel?

    I do not bet here with that flop, it's very likely somebody has a piece of it and you missed it completely, I'd take a free turn...
Results 1 to 25 of 500
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4