May 6, 2017

Todays Football Tips 06/05/17

Share

Todays Football Tips 06/05/17

Todays Football Tips 29/04/17

Here are todays daily football tips. We had a quiet week this week as there weren’t too many games on each day. We finished off last weekend with a couple of winners so let’s get the cash flowing for this weekends football tips. Let’s keep the run going today & see what tips we can get value from. We have plenty of Colossus Bets syndicate tickets if you want involved in those. We managed a sweet £308 cashout yesterday with more to come today!

Remember, don’t increase your stakes just because you are winning, stick to a system & don’t over bet! You can’t win them all but we can always try. Let’s look for a winning Saturday to give us some spends for the weekend!

Saturday Win Treble

  • hull v Sunderland  HOME WIN
  • Bournemouth v Stoke HOME WIN
  • Burnley v West Brom HOME WIN

The win treble above pays over 7/1 on Bet365

Saturday Over 2.5 Goals Treble

  • Ingolstadt v Leverkusen
  • Portsmouth v Cheltenham
  • Airdrie v Queens Park

The over 2.5 goals treble pays just over 4/1 with Coral

Saturday BTTS/Win Double

  • Colchester v Yoevil HOME WIN
  • Wycombe v cambridge HOME WIN

The BTTS/Win double pays over 11/1 with Skybet

As always, you could get a nice reward of up to £950 in our FREE BETS list if you don’t have an account with any of the bookies mentioned above. That could see you betting for free tonight by opening a new account! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @bonusbanter

Boyle Sports Betting